***MLB Feet and Equipment 2015***NEW THREAD

Trouts look trash man, look like that have that take down, conversion plate Nike used to make in the early 2000's.. Really bummed that Nike didn't put the air max MVP on NikeID this year which was weird. Smh.

LOL at that price. I have five pairs of Jordan BG's that I got at an outlet for $20 a piece. Its not like those were exclusive or anything either, regular $60 when they released with four different colorways.
Wowwwwwww. That's absurd.

Wowwwwwww. That's absurd.

Its crazy how insane these prices are for Jordan stuff. They had BG's, training gloves, football gloves everything Jordan and they never sold out back in the day. Now its just hypebeasts making anything Jordan ridiculous prices.

I remember when the Jordan BG's coming out and I had 3 pairs from the Outlets but told everybody I bought em for $60 online hahaha

Saturday afternoon Correa was at the A&M and Bama game decked out in Adidas gear and took a picture with Sumlin. Saturaday evening he was at the Rockets game with Harden. 

evidence points to him signing a deal with Adidas 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I can't be the only person sick of hearing about Adidas and personally doesn't think they make nice shoes?

Ross and Marshalls are starting to get in cold weather baseball undershirts. 

Saw some 3/4 sleeve New Balances shirts. The fit and material on these shirts are 
pimp.gif
. Got one, will post a picture later. 

They also had some hyperwarm long sleeve shirts with the check on the neck. 

Been trying to find those 3/4 new balance shirts for a while i can never find a black one online for a righty. If i do its never my size

Highly doubt my country lame as ross will have any but i will go check

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom