***MLB FEET AND EQUIPMENT 2016***NEW THREAD

That would be them, will likely hold out for a size large though. Appreciate it either way.

^, That is really bad if so, I mean he is not a superstar but Nike made him a PE of his glove, 500 limited, along with Trout's and released it. That seems really odd that he would switch. With the Swoosh scratched out on the gloves and his adidas sleeve, it seems like it though :smh:

Last edited:
^, That is really bad if so, I mean he is not a superstar but Nike made him a PE of his glove, 500 limited, along with Trout's and released it. That seems really odd that he would switch. With the Swoosh scratched out on the gloves and his adidas sleeve, it seems like it though :smh:
What!? Lol. He's not s superstar now, but a couple of years ago he got snubbed the MVP. He had his good run.

What!? Lol. He's not s superstar now, but a couple of years ago he got snubbed the MVP. He had his good run.

Exactly my point, he's not a superstar anymore and he never was. He had one great year, some good years, and now is a middling outfielder. who fights injuries. Either way, Nike is losing so many athletes in baseball, I expect to see NB and Franklin really taking over that arena now.

6:53PM - just walked in my Ross

Edit

6:65 - just walked out my Ross :smh:

Idk why i even bothered

Last edited:
Justin Turner using the nike elbow and shin guards now. theyre so ugly. also weird cause when evoshield visited the dodgers clubhouse last week they featured him on social media while he was fitting stuff

Exactly my point, he's not a superstar anymore and he never was. He had one great year, some good years, and now is a middling outfielder. who fights injuries. Either way, Nike is losing so many athletes in baseball, I expect to see NB and Franklin really taking over that arena now.
Ehhh yes he had 3-4 great years, both offensively and defensively. I agree Nike is losing a boatload of baseball athletes to NB, UA and even Adidas being that Kris Bryant was a Nike guy in college but then, as he advanced in minor league ball. Adidas snagged him before anything.

Signature players is baseball dnt hurt like they would for basetball.

Add imo on the end of that because i dnt have data on it but to me its a lot different if Nike lost Kobe Lebron or KD vs losing popular baseball guys

Worst part about having a good bat was everyone else wanted in on it when they couldnt hit :x

Runnin a Train on my bat :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ehhh yes he had 3-4 great years, both offensively and defensively. I agree Nike is losing a boatload of baseball athletes to NB, UA and even Adidas being that Kris Bryant was a Nike guy in college but then, as he advanced in minor league ball. Adidas snagged him before anything.

I don't think their college affiliation is a factor at all really. Those are school deals. Corey Seager went from UA to Nike this year though. Grandal too, though not as big of a (potential) name.

Has anyone picked up the Lunar Trout 2 Turfs? Just got em yesterday.

Last edited:
Not til that price drops

Well I went to the Company Store and got the black/white CW for $60, just wanted to see if anyone else had em to compare. The nubby outsole looks great on them and they are very comfortable, gonna see how they perform on dirt.

Back
Top Bottom