MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

B62E2301-8F4F-408F-B512-0BA1867F5645.png

It really dont make sense lol

Kids record was 74-135 lolol

What is the point of turning your game on

Currently 18-2. I should be 19-1 but there was a glitch early on where you could get stuck in the bullpen and I had to close app. I think so far this year I've only had like 3 games go the distance.
Yea I'd say keep playing, it's really not an issue at 700+ and definitely not at 800+. Maybe if you get up 6-0 or something but that's hard to do regularly bc the other guy is good too.

Damn really ? I have cross-play turned off and coop been pretty good for me

Probably over 20 games this new season with no freeze offs

Rating is around 711

21-1 in ranked at 822 Rating - Should push WS later this week

My lone lost came to a Lefty Submarine CAP Pitcher smh dude had 103 FB, Screwball, Palmball, Slider and a Sinker

Straight bull**** if you ask me lol i never was a fan of caps some loser **** personally IMO

2 cards away from Randy Johnson at least

Man there's simply too much content. You have to play 8 + hours a day to do it all. Waaaaaay too much offline grind. Not going to lie, I just pay someone to do TA and programs. I get like 8-10 hours a week to play, I don't want to waste that time doing offline grind to unlock cards that I don't have time to actually play online. I hate playing the cpu, much prefer playing another human. They really need to chill on the offline grind part of the game.

ya no doubt this Set bull**** is getting annoying

it sucks but once set 3 drops they are going to want us to do it all over again lol i prob will be burnt out by then personally still a good month and some days to go i think

all the grinding i did for set 1 is about to be useless in a month

what EYE dont like is how they are keeping the good 99s behind money/packs (it was never like this) they are getting towards Madden/Fifa with this junk - EYE will never spend 50K stubs for a chance at a 99 never ever

ya no doubt this Set bull**** is getting annoying

it sucks but once set 3 drops they are going to want us to do it all over again lol i prob will be burnt out by then personally still a good month and some days to go i think

all the grinding i did for set 1 is about to be useless in a month

what EYE dont like is how they are keeping the good 99s behind money/packs (it was never like this) they are getting towards Madden/Fifa with this junk - EYE will never spend 50K stubs for a chance at a 99 never ever
Yea there's 99's and then there's top end 99's. The best of the best are huge collection rewards or from packs. That's why I don't mind paying for the grinders. They'll get you a Trout/Judge/Ohtani flawless run for $125. That's over 400k in stubs if you sell the live series and the flawless card. The game is way more enjoyable for with their help. I skip all the bull**** and can just play. Sure it sucks spending the extra money but my dollars per hour is still very good compared to other forms of entertainment.

Yea there's 99's and then there's top end 99's. The best of the best are huge collection rewards or from packs. That's why I don't mind paying for the grinders. They'll get you a Trout/Judge/Ohtani flawless run for $125. That's over 400k in stubs if you sell the live series and the flawless card. The game is way more enjoyable for with their help. I skip all the bull**** and can just play. Sure it sucks spending the extra money but my dollars per hour is still very good compared to other forms of entertainment.
been seeing all over reddit and it got me cracking up

Grind 97. Buy 99 :lol::rofl:

Ranked Record is 23-3

being mainly a BR/Events guy maaaaaaan my eyes really not adjusted to HOF just yet lol

i don't play much ranked so i never really played consistently on HOF and it really is a struggle at times esp at night when im already 4 backwoods in :rofl:my reaction time be so late

lost my first 2 games last night but bounced back and made 2 dudes quit in the 1st inn both games to get back to 828 - so on the day i went +6 in rating going 2-2

i had people send me 3 friendly quits yesterday because of my record - the one dude said i am trying to make WS and i see a 21-1 record :lol: little does he know i barely play on HOF

Ranked Record is 23-3

being mainly a BR/Events guy maaaaaaan my eyes really not adjusted to HOF just yet lol

i don't play much ranked so i never really played consistently on HOF and it really is a struggle at times esp at night when im already 4 backwoods in :rofl:my reaction time be so late

lost my first 2 games last night but bounced back and made 2 dudes quit in the 1st inn both games to get back to 828 - so on the day i went +6 in rating going 2-2

i had people send me 3 friendly quits yesterday because of my record - the one dude said i am trying to make WS and i see a 21-1 record :lol: little does he know i barely play on HOF
Yea man the jump to HOF is real for sure. And some nights things just seem super fast. I faced Grayson the other night and I swear he was throwing 108. I had no shot. It was worse than Randy last year.

55C65DE7-5EE5-4B5B-93E6-87C2153F917A.png

Never been that locked in before on HOF lol

This dude has such a crazy eye. I couldnt dot with sasaki at all he kept working count in those early inn and making me pay

Hitting made up for it plenty though.

Jonah Heim at C is one of my favorite cards in game this year such a odd card but man i be cookin with him

26-3 Record - I only select All American Park

Last edited:
Looks like they fixed the 99 Ohtani glitch. I had him as a bench bat but he was available out of the pen every game with max stamina as a SP. You could pitch him 7-8 innings every game lol. I sold him as I'd rarely use him as a PH or SP.

That's dope. Congrats. Dude quit down 1-0 in the 3rd? That's trash.

Ya its a joke man i really dont get why ppl play only to quit when they go down 1-2 Runs. Its baffling honestly

He was chasing everything i was throwing lol he might of been over it. He couldnt catch up to Randys FB either

I grabbed Stan The Man and sold him. Gonna grab Mickey once stub sale over and he comes down a bit

Sitting on 460k stubs

POTM Judge is cool but pretty damn useless in the higher ranks with a 56 vision

Strikeout machine most likely with that PCI

I finished program last night - gonna try finish up event later today. Currently at 12 Wins

No words. This is how I lost a game. 10 foot foul but scored a game winning rbi single.

the homies and i been cooking in coop

At 802 with like a 25-4 record

I absolutely been loving this soriano card. I unlocked him in a day via BR program

For the life of me i cant go flawless this year and its pissing me off lol

Loaded into 3 games last night, other guy was throwing Randy all 3 times. He offered a friendly the first time, we played the 2nd one, then I offered it on the 3rd bc I didn't want to face Randy again. He's the best SP by a long shot, they should have never made him easily obtainable. At least last year he was super hard to get, this year he's just a Set 2 collection and getting 200 cards or whatever is easy by just completing the programs. He should have been the next Chase Pack card.

he deff is the best pitcher but at this point majority of the good players can hit him i feel like

its at a point now I'm in the 800s for co-op and we dont even bring him out anymore because he gets roped vs Right handed batters.. just gotta sit fast ball or sit slider/slurve in and lay off his splitter (obvious easier said than done) and i got him P4

he is very easy to hit this year compared to his previous 99 cards though IMO

if someone cant hit Outlier well they in for a looooooooong game

it still pisses me off coop dont hit HOF in the 700s - its just makes no damn sense

last night i played 2 3v3 coop games we could not find a match quick so we had to let it go down to 0 to 2500

combined as a team we got 4 ****ing points

i got 0 points both games and my 2 buddies got 1 point each

co-op match making is so broken but if we were to lose id lose a whooping 80+ ****ing points

Back
Top Bottom