MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

Matched up with pitching_rebel in the event. He's 157-11 lol. Went up 2-0, he offered a friendly, and then he went single, HR, HR... gg.

189a74fabbf43-screenshotUrl.jpg

Now thats the real goat

He discovered the griffey

That dude is something else. He helps the community a lot to with his tips

Now thats the real goat

He discovered the griffey

That dude is something else. He helps the community a lot to with his tips
Meh. He's really good at the game but seems like a real nerd. Some of the YT guys seem like decent dudes that touch grass. Not him. Maybe he's just awkward on camera.

got my 20 wins in events and sold Tom Glavine for 198k

up to 856K in stubs now - not sure if i want to grab Elly or wait 11 days to see who the new Chase Card is going to be

also at 882 for Ranked at 46-7 HOPEFULLY just need 1 more game for WS and they dont jerk me off at 899

been running the SS Jimmy Rollins Boost in events Tier 3 and thats a fun team you can put together

The new BR awards kinda suck lol, I guess I’ll take the Dustin May for pitching

Maaaaaan huge Phillies fan so i was eyeing JT but he literally is useless with Adley at C for me.. Switch hitting is huge

I mean i can put him at 1B but i got Schwarbomb on the Ripken boost who i rake with and never really had issues with errors with him

For my Jimmy Rollins boost at 1B i use Jackie Robinson
Dihigo in LF/Griffey CF and Hank a Thompson in RF

When we getting a Coop in NT fam ?

I think he's available for the rest of the game, too. He's set 4 so he plays in 5 and I think 6 is when they open it up for all sets to be used.
yup believe you are correct

seen alot of people ****ting on this season 4 drop which i understand..

WE ARE ALL TIRED OF GRINDING TEAM AFFINITY

im still playing but not as much as i used to

yup believe you are correct

seen alot of people ****ting on this season 4 drop which i understand..

WE ARE ALL TIRED OF GRINDING TEAM AFFINITY

im still playing but not as much as i used to
Yea they gotta change it up. It's waaaaaaay too much offline grind to have a good team to play online. I get to play 1.5-2 hours a night, most nights. I don't want to waste that playing the computer. I have no desire to do that. I want to get 1-2 ranked games in. But I literally have to do that to have a decent team online. I mean I literally pay someone $200 to do all of TA for me. Stop and think about how dumb that is. People that play ranked obviously enjoy online play, not offline. So why force them to play 800 hours offline? Maybe they need to switch up and have ranked be more BR based where you have drafts. idk something needs to change though bc this offline grind sucks.

Played a guy tonight on ps5, handle is PatrickG10__. It's so obvious he's cheating. He's 127-11, ok cool. But he has 708 HR in 3090 AB. That's a HR every 4 AB lol. He had 10 perfect swings on 40 swings on hall of fame in our game. I legit feel sorry for anyone that cheats at a video game. Nerd.

Oh ya 100%

Cheaters really ruin everything. I was playing Texas Chainsaw other day and the killers were cheating on PC lol i never turned cross play off so quick

I am currently 71-18 online 4-1 this season - took majority of my loses this past ranked season.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 maaaan the BP for set 3-4 are BRUTAL. Who the hell you closing games out with?

Last edited:

These top ranked guy are CLOWNS
Jrccleveland #2 ranked guy sending friendlies because hes not home playing at his cheesy ballpark Shield Woods

Said he hates All American

*His words when i went to his stream

I personally love All American Elevation around 1100 not the cheesy 5000 like where the ***** streamers play

I really wanted to play this game to i should have declined but it was my 1st game i just woke up

907-318 he is lololol

Oh ya 100%

Cheaters really ruin everything. I was playing Texas Chainsaw other day and the killers were cheating on PC lol i never turned cross play off so quick

I am currently 71-18 online 4-1 this season - took majority of my loses this past ranked season.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 maaaan the BP for set 3-4 are BRUTAL. Who the hell you closing games out with?
Stewart and Wagner are the only RP I like right now. The Hoffman captain would be huge but you'd have to wold card him. I'm using Mickey right now, but once I get Trout I'll probably use Chipper bc I'm using the Rollins boost. That +15/10 to contact is huge.

BTW there's 2 RP that have SS as a secondary so it makes using the Rollins boost easy. This is what I'm using now. Not a fan of Halladay, need to find a 5th starter.

Screenshot_20230902_110615.jpg
Screenshot_20230902_110717.jpg

The rollins boost really is so damn fun only team build i use

Griffey and Adley only 2 who arent boosted with this squad

I sub chipper in at DH batting 3rd. Im not really one platoon so i never use those 3 other bench bats

0E4DB168-7C4A-458C-BA44-0DA2C50D7CA4.jpeg
84883B08-927C-4F26-B36E-A79294889FBA.jpeg

The rollins boost really is so damn fun only team build i use

Griffey and Adley only 2 who arent boosted with this squad

I sub chipper in at DH batting 3rd. Im not really one platoon so i never use those 3 other bench bats

0E4DB168-7C4A-458C-BA44-0DA2C50D7CA4.jpeg
84883B08-927C-4F26-B36E-A79294889FBA.jpeg
The 2 RP with SS secondary allow you for 2 more batters that don't have SS eligibility so it opens up a lot of options. I don't use my pen a ton so I don't miss those 2 slots at all.

IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!

1FEC8D75-CB55-4C03-93C7-8E2DBB61DD0E.png
342C8A26-B3CA-4E61-B235-1A22D715545D.png

Legit had 375k stubs said **** it let me grab a bundle and boom!!!

He staying on the team dont care for those stubs

Picked up the Show 23 for PS5 since it was on sale for $20 on the PS store.

First time playing a Show game in years, they really upped the difficulty of the fielding.

Made like 7 fielding errors in the first game EYE played. :lol: :smh:

Had a couple of throws to 1st go sailing into the stands because of how unforgiving the fielding meter is.

Gonna take some getting use to, but enjoying being byke playing the Show.

Can't wait to start the Negro League mode.

lolol ya man it took a few throws to get used to the new meter as well when i first started

it makes it more realistic though on grounders that are in reach with dives instead of just trying to time it in the middle

glad you enjoying though fam. if you grab about 3-5 97-99 cards lmk and we can run coop.. Il bring out the 99 trout/99 Griffey etc

Back
Top Bottom