MLB The Show '24 (3/19/24) — PS5/PS4/XSX/XSS/XBO/Switch

Game still being made for old Gen is pretty disappointing. Feels like it will be the same game as 23 :smh:

Ya this a a huge disgrace

Why they **** they still catering to the old consoles

We will see no new improvements

To this day co-op still freezes if you play with someone on an old console

Ya this a a huge disgrace

Why they **** they still catering to the old consoles

We will see no new improvements

To this day co-op still freezes if you play with someone on an old console

Ever since The Show went multi console to Microsoft, and Nintendo the writing was on the wall that Sony San Diego studio would get lazy and not upgrade the game engine, graphics, physics, etc.

i skipped ‘23 because it was pretty much ‘22 with updated rosters.

Hopefully we get new features this time around.

This could be from 19,20,21,22,23 or 24. I'm about 98% sure I'll skip this year :smh:
RDT_20240201_0819364685347924657082640.jpg

With ncaa coming this year, I'll probably skip too. I wouldn't get much use before putting it down for ncaa.

Yeah, I'll be skipping this year. The same glitches in RTTS from previous years were still in the game. (Missing baserunners, Saying you'll retire but really just keep playing the following season lol)

Yo anyone know any sites that has the 23 PS4 Captain Edition? I think they made less this time around cause I can’t find it. Best Buy had it for $37 and I forgot about it and now it’s sold out.

Raising 24’s by $25 is crazy

meh not as hype for this game as past years

im over the grinding aspect of games and from reading the new blog it sounds exactly like a grind

i barely even played last years with a online record of 80-21 - normally i have over 200 games throughout a year

The Show and annual sports games in general are gonna remain stagnant until they focus exclusively on current gen consoles.

Doesn't look like that's gonna happen for a while though.

Gonna pass on 24. It doesn’t scream $70 for me to pickup.

If anything, i’ll just buy 23 for $20-25.

Back
Top Bottom