MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

Bring nick johnson back to Canada...
pimp.gif

Nate McLouth has been traded to the Braves.
eek.gif

Three prospects will head to the Pirates; no word on who yet.

Let the Andrew McCutchen Show begin in Pittsburgh.

Edit:
A Major League source had confirmed that the Pirates will send McLouth to the Braves. In exchange they will receive left-handed pitcher Jeff Locke and outfielder Gorkys Hernandez. Right-handed pitcher Charlie Morton might also be involved in the deal.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I love McCutchen and Mclouth but I think Andrew has a higher ceiling.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

eek.gif

Another bat to add in the outfield, good god.
eek.gif

Frank Wren is having a busy day today. Now the prospect list needs to be improved upon.

But I like Hernandez...
grin.gif

The other 2 can go...

Is it bad that a .256 hitter is a massive upgrade over our existing OFs?

Wow I can't believe they traded him...

MLB.com says it's Gorkys Hernandez, Jeff Locke, and Charlie Morton...

Mariners need to look to move Washburn or Bedard. I think they should either get another solid starter or a bat to help the inconsistency in scoring runs.

- RED SOX -

1) DH needs to be addressed. Ortiz has yet to breakout and is batting under .200 with 1 hr and like 20 rbi's....that's jack crap from the DH position.

2) SS - lowrie is coming back...and if he can just provide sound defense, we can manage.

other than that, if theres a young catcher we can snag for the future, let's do it.

The Astros should blow up the roster and rebuild, we arent going anywhere and we have some pieces that can bring some good young prospects back

Pirates really have no clue what they are doing anymore.

Shame what the franchise has become.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Pirates really have no clue what they are doing anymore.

Shame what the franchise has become.
Yep I thought they could be heading in the right direction with McLouth, Sanchez and that 3rd basemen they drafted last year. Guess not. FreddySanchez to be traded next
nerd.gif

Pittsburgh always seems to be going backwards. They get rid of all their talent right before or at their peaks. They aren't even going backwards anymore,they're just stagnanly a bad baseball team and organization.

Enough should be enough for the Pirates and they should just keep all ther top talent in the farm system in house instead of calling them up and trading them,or trading them from the get go.

I like this trade for the Pirates.

They have no pitchers, Andrew McCutchen was always the future center fielder and Nate is way too old to wait for Pedro Alverez to arrive. Not to mention therebest pitching prospect Brad Lincoln seems injury prone.

Back
Top Bottom