MLS Fan(s), I have a question.

budweiser

Banned
Among the MLS fanbases, is there one in particular that is especially rowdy/aggressive? I went to a Red Bulls game last night and was surprised at the passion in the supporters' section. Just wondering if this is the rule or the exception.

It all seemed a bit artificial to me, to be honest. It was fun, no doubt. But you know these kids would have done anything to be born a Brit, so they could engage in some proper hooliganism/songs/taunts etc.

Among the MLS fanbases, is there one in particular that is especially rowdy/aggressive? I went to a Red Bulls game last night and was surprised at the passion in the supporters' section. Just wondering if this is the rule or the exception.

It all seemed a bit artificial to me, to be honest. It was fun, no doubt. But you know these kids would have done anything to be born a Brit, so they could engage in some proper hooliganism/songs/taunts etc.

The Red Bulls supporters are pretty cool.

The chants during goalie kicks and things like that are cool but my friends told me there are crazier fans in the MLS.

I just went to my first game against Real Salt Lake. Fun game. ended in a tie though.

The Red Bulls supporters are pretty cool.

The chants during goalie kicks and things like that are cool but my friends told me there are crazier fans in the MLS.

I just went to my first game against Real Salt Lake. Fun game. ended in a tie though.

My friend is part of the Red Bulls supporters. I was sitting with them during the Barcelona friendly back in 08. They were pretty intense then. I found it pretty fun.

What makes the Red Bulls like this, at least in my opinion, is the high population of people of European descent that have emigrated here recently. They all love soccer because it's what their parents grew up on.

My friend is part of the Red Bulls supporters. I was sitting with them during the Barcelona friendly back in 08. They were pretty intense then. I found it pretty fun.

What makes the Red Bulls like this, at least in my opinion, is the high population of people of European descent that have emigrated here recently. They all love soccer because it's what their parents grew up on.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Plus a lot of Latin fans in the NY/North NJ area, too.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Plus a lot of Latin fans in the NY/North NJ area, too.

Seattle is def the best, and the owner is even better. Look up how big their fan support is, its crazy.

Seattle is def the best, and the owner is even better. Look up how big their fan support is, its crazy.

Wait for the Montreal Impact to join the league...The birth of hooliganism in N.America is coming.

Wait for the Montreal Impact to join the league...The birth of hooliganism in N.America is coming.

I believe Seattle sells out most, if not all their games up there.  They do only open the lower section of the stadium though.

I believe Seattle sells out most, if not all their games up there.  They do only open the lower section of the stadium though.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

The Montreal/TFC rivalry is gonna be great...cant wait for the craziness that is gonna ensue between the two sets of fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom