MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I WANTED THESE TO RELEASE FOR THE LONGEST...I AM DEAD BROKE AND VOWING TO STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT ISNT FOAMPOSITE..MY LAST JORDAN SHOULD BE THE TRU BLUE III'S....IF I GET THESE IT WILL BE ON A WHIM ON DISCOUNT

Originally Posted by aminazn

^^ no expiration on the code 

heres another lineup of shirts that will be limited to 100 according to the owner

what do you guys think?

2rzt6he.jpg
Terrible.

I WANTED THESE TO RELEASE FOR THE LONGEST...I AM DEAD BROKE AND VOWING TO STAY AWAY FROM ANYTHING THAT ISNT FOAMPOSITE..MY LAST JORDAN SHOULD BE THE TRU BLUE III'S....IF I GET THESE IT WILL BE ON A WHIM ON DISCOUNT

heres another lineup of shirts that will be limited to 100 according to the owner

what do you guys think?

2rzt6he.jpg
Terrible.

what do you guys think?

2rzt6he.jpg

limited for a reason

what do you guys think?

2rzt6he.jpg

limited for a reason

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Asia

.Gotta be older to really appreciate this shoe

not true. not many people liked them when they first came out. been on niketalk for 11 years and every "please retro the bordeaux vii" thread up until NOW has been mostly negative.

this colorway was not liked by anyone on here except for me and a few other guys. i think hype really brought the popularity to a new level.

THIS

Yeah, back when I had them in 6th grade, I was the only one in school with them.  It was a small school, but I dont ever remember seeing anyone anywhere else with the same color.  I loved em, and beat them to death.  lol

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Asia

.Gotta be older to really appreciate this shoe

not true. not many people liked them when they first came out. been on niketalk for 11 years and every "please retro the bordeaux vii" thread up until NOW has been mostly negative.

this colorway was not liked by anyone on here except for me and a few other guys. i think hype really brought the popularity to a new level.

THIS

Yeah, back when I had them in 6th grade, I was the only one in school with them.  It was a small school, but I dont ever remember seeing anyone anywhere else with the same color.  I loved em, and beat them to death.  lol

Who cares how he types, at least he's not one of those idiots that capitalizes random letters in his sentence.

Anyways back to the shoes.

Who cares how he types, at least he's not one of those idiots that capitalizes random letters in his sentence.

Originally Posted by teller360

ThIs

Originally Posted by teller360

ThIs

Back
Top Bottom