MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

How about the people that have these (i'm sure there are a few) give us some insight about comfort and quality (and no, not the old jb gives us bad quality argument), especially compared to the 06 retros. Even some more pictures would be nice

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by ibhoopn

available at http://freshnes.bigcartel.com/ use BLOG50 to get 50% off
damn..i ordered shirt from them & still i havent get a tracking # from them since the 3rd of april..no emails at all from them..dont even knw how long would it takes the shipping to australia..
mad.gif
Dont worry, yesterday was Sunday. These guys are a very small operation. I ordered mine immediately after the coupon was posted, i think friday night. I just now got a email from paypal saying my item was shipping with the tracking info. I've ordered from them before, they dont send out any emails since they deal with Paypal.

thanks man..im less worry now..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by boytwo

Originally Posted by ibhoopn

available at http://freshnes.bigcartel.com/ use BLOG50 to get 50% off
damn..i ordered shirt from them & still i havent get a tracking # from them since the 3rd of april..no emails at all from them..dont even knw how long would it takes the shipping to australia..
mad.gif
Dont worry, yesterday was Sunday. These guys are a very small operation. I ordered mine immediately after the coupon was posted, i think friday night. I just now got a email from paypal saying my item was shipping with the tracking info. I've ordered from them before, they dont send out any emails since they deal with Paypal.

thanks man..im less worry now..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

Not in the mood to go through 68 pages, but is it true that every pair will have a different tongue design? Every pair I've seen has a different distribution of color. Some have more yellow, more blue, or more bordreaux... Also, how will this affect the value of each pair?

TO EARLY TO TELL. ME PERSONALLY, I WOULD VALUE THE TONGUES THAT HAVE MORE BLUE IN THE CORNERS AND MORE BORDEAUX THAN YELLOW. ALSO, I WOULD SUSPECT IF ANY OF THE TONGUES HAVE GREEN THEY WOULD BE MORE VALUABLE.

Stop yelling.
I'M NOT YELLING THATS JUST THE WAY I TALK!!
imager.php

Not in the mood to go through 68 pages, but is it true that every pair will have a different tongue design? Every pair I've seen has a different distribution of color. Some have more yellow, more blue, or more bordreaux... Also, how will this affect the value of each pair?

TO EARLY TO TELL. ME PERSONALLY, I WOULD VALUE THE TONGUES THAT HAVE MORE BLUE IN THE CORNERS AND MORE BORDEAUX THAN YELLOW. ALSO, I WOULD SUSPECT IF ANY OF THE TONGUES HAVE GREEN THEY WOULD BE MORE VALUABLE.

Stop yelling.
I'M NOT YELLING THATS JUST THE WAY I TALK!!
imager.php

I OWN A PAIR..THE QUALITY IS ON POINT. I HAPPY WITH MY PAIR.... ..IM NOT TRIPPING ON THE GREEN MISSING ON THE TONGUE EITHER... JUST HAPPY THEY RETROED THEM. I STILL REMEMBER WHEN KRISS KROSS HAD THEM ON IN THE "WARM IT UP KRIS" VIDEO.
happy.gif
  IM 33..SINCE SOME OF YALL HATING ON THESE YOUNGINS WHO ARE HAPPY THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET  ONE OF THE GREATIEST 7'S EVER IMO.

I OWN A PAIR..THE QUALITY IS ON POINT. I HAPPY WITH MY PAIR.... ..IM NOT TRIPPING ON THE GREEN MISSING ON THE TONGUE EITHER... JUST HAPPY THEY RETROED THEM. I STILL REMEMBER WHEN KRISS KROSS HAD THEM ON IN THE "WARM IT UP KRIS" VIDEO.
happy.gif
  IM 33..SINCE SOME OF YALL HATING ON THESE YOUNGINS WHO ARE HAPPY THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET  ONE OF THE GREATIEST 7'S EVER IMO.

Stop yelling.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's How MemphisFinest always types. He should put a disclaimer in his sig or something... I swear I see this at least once a month.

Stop yelling.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's How MemphisFinest always types. He should put a disclaimer in his sig or something... I swear I see this at least once a month.

I still don't get how JB manages to make the GS sizes, true to the original. It even has a darker midsole like they are supposed to have, while the Men's sizes are not.

I still don't get how JB manages to make the GS sizes, true to the original. It even has a darker midsole like they are supposed to have, while the Men's sizes are not.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

happy.gif

Hahaha, ditto sir.  Still remember a couple buddies of mine rocking these with the backwards jeans in the 4th grade.  I had a pair of the black and reds which I wore to death for a while, then finally rocked these.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

happy.gif

Hahaha, ditto sir.  Still remember a couple buddies of mine rocking these with the backwards jeans in the 4th grade.  I had a pair of the black and reds which I wore to death for a while, then finally rocked these.

Back
Top Bottom