MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by leocabrera

^^ then why post pics then? are you just trying to break people off fam?
Iv seen plenty of times you post stuff and then other people constantly
Ask where you copped and you never give any kind of info. But then there you go again
Posting pics. If i can help out a fellow nter with info i will but that's just me.
To me nt is a family we all give our OPINIONS some like em some don't
I DONT ALWAYS REPLY BACK DO TO THAT FACT IM NOT ON HERE 24/7..IM WORKING AND TRY TO RESPOND..%$+# SHOT ME A MESSAGE AND ILL BE SURE TO PROVIDE WHERE I COP SHOES EARLY,HATS ETC...  AND YEP WE ALL FAMILY..BUT IM JUST SAYING IM NOT GOING TO KNOCK ANYONE FOR WHAT THEY BUY OR WEAR..NOT MY STYLE....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

A lot of ppl hyping these up, can you say hypebeasts? 
ohwell.gif

Hype beasts? Hardly. I'm excited for a shoe I had when I was a kid and been looking forward to the release that's a hype beast? Spare me.Way to make a splash bro
Don't be rude to me kid, I don't appreciate that OK? I've been reading these forums for a while before I joined, and alot of ppl in this tread agreed that ppl were going out of their way to foolishly overhype these, and for no good reason. Who knows if they're gonna go quick or not, only April 16th will tell. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

A lot of ppl hyping these up, can you say hypebeasts? 
ohwell.gif

Hype beasts? Hardly. I'm excited for a shoe I had when I was a kid and been looking forward to the release that's a hype beast? Spare me.Way to make a splash bro
Don't be rude to me kid, I don't appreciate that OK? I've been reading these forums for a while before I joined, and alot of ppl in this tread agreed that ppl were going out of their way to foolishly overhype these, and for no good reason. Who knows if they're gonna go quick or not, only April 16th will tell. 
laugh.gif

I may be in the minority ( or the only one) but who gives a damn about these having green in the tongue!

I just want a pair. %$% all the minor details.

I may be in the minority ( or the only one) but who gives a damn about these having green in the tongue!

I just want a pair. %$% all the minor details.

I'm still trying to figure out who said a shoe's hotness is measured by if it sells out immediately.. A shoe sitting for a while is a good thing to all of the collectors out there who don't have the resources to be in line on the release date. With that said, I can wait until the 16th!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out who said a shoe's hotness is measured by if it sells out immediately.. A shoe sitting for a while is a good thing to all of the collectors out there who don't have the resources to be in line on the release date. With that said, I can wait until the 16th!!!!!

yo i had to come outta retirement for these..have'nt seen these in person since the 4th grade...they fit ture to size so i say go with the normal size...THESE ARE FIRE!
pimp.gif

damn!!..... excuse the glock....
roll.gif

yo i had to come outta retirement for these..have'nt seen these in person since the 4th grade...they fit ture to size so i say go with the normal size...THESE ARE FIRE!
pimp.gif

damn!!..... excuse the glock....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

f the shoes i want to know what state its possible to carry the gun

Tennessee w/a permit.  You can register one w/a license.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

f the shoes i want to know what state its possible to carry the gun

Tennessee w/a permit.  You can register one w/a license.

Back
Top Bottom