MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

It was directed at everyone that always has something to say about what someone else is wearing. If that was you, then you're included. Everyone likes to dish it out, but they can't take it.

I don't really care if "Team Spandex" gets butt hurt. Keep watching Kanye for what he'll wear next, so you can go buy the same thing.

And everyone else that wants to talk about the Bordeaux can get back to business.

It was directed at everyone that always has something to say about what someone else is wearing. If that was you, then you're included. Everyone likes to dish it out, but they can't take it.

I don't really care if "Team Spandex" gets butt hurt. Keep watching Kanye for what he'll wear next, so you can go buy the same thing.

And everyone else that wants to talk about the Bordeaux can get back to business.

laugh.gif

If these dudes are gonna be man enough to post their fits, they have be man enough to take the feedback.

Don't post $$%+ if you don't want anyone to see or comment about. We're in a damn sneaker forum, don't act like you're invisible.

Some of you are just reminding us how wack JB clothing keeps getting by posting the pics.  

If these dudes are gonna be man enough to post their fits, they have be man enough to take the feedback.

Don't post $$%+ if you don't want anyone to see or comment about. We're in a damn sneaker forum, don't act like you're invisible.

Some of you are just reminding us how wack JB clothing keeps getting by posting the pics.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Some of you are just reminding us how wack JB clothing keeps getting.
You're absolutely right, but there is a fine line between commenting on something, and just being rude. Go take a peek in the WDYWT thread.

You're absolutely right, but there is a fine line between commenting on something, and just being rude. Go take a peek in the WDYWT thread.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Understandable, but I would never directly criticize someone for what they're wearing, everyone has their style.  
The only thing I mentioned, is how bad JB clothing has become over the last few years, if people are taking it to heart because they wear it, then that's unfortunate.  

Should never base anything off people's opinions, except your own. 

Understandable, but I would never directly criticize someone for what they're wearing, everyone has their style.  
The only thing I mentioned, is how bad JB clothing has become over the last few years, if people are taking it to heart because they wear it, then that's unfortunate.  

If everyone commented in the manner that you're speaking, then NikeTalk would be absolute bliss. The fact is, there are just some rude people that think its hilarious to slam someone personally.

If everyone commented in the manner that you're speaking, then NikeTalk would be absolute bliss. The fact is, there are just some rude people that think its hilarious to slam someone personally.

I buy matching fitteds and jb tees all the time..and post it up...regardless of who thinks its “wack“ lol @ wack. But to many heads up in here acting fruity and complaining on other mens choice of clothing they wear or buy. Half them shirts posted i dont like ..but im not bashing on any fam...saying its “wack“.

I buy matching fitteds and jb tees all the time..and post it up...regardless of who thinks its “wack“ lol @ wack. But to many heads up in here acting fruity and complaining on other mens choice of clothing they wear or buy. Half them shirts posted i dont like ..but im not bashing on any fam...saying its “wack“.

^^ then why post pics then? are you just trying to break people off fam?
Iv seen plenty of times you post stuff and then other people constantly
Ask where you copped and you never give any kind of info. But then there you go again
Posting pics. If i can help out a fellow nter with info i will but that's just me.
To me nt is a family we all give our OPINIONS some like em some don't

Ask where you copped and you never give any kind of info. But then there you go again
Posting pics. If i can help out a fellow nter with info i will but that's just me.

Originally Posted by leocabrera

I DONT ALWAYS REPLY BACK DO TO THAT FACT IM NOT ON HERE 24/7..IM WORKING AND TRY TO RESPOND..%$+# SHOT ME A MESSAGE AND ILL BE SURE TO PROVIDE WHERE I COP SHOES EARLY,HATS ETC...  AND YEP WE ALL FAMILY..BUT IM JUST SAYING IM NOT GOING TO KNOCK ANYONE FOR WHAT THEY BUY OR WEAR..NOT MY STYLE....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom