MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

There's some retail stores in Chicago that are selling these for 200-225 dollars. I'm curious but Isn't that illegal for them to do?

I remember in 2009 the Athlete's Foot in Oak Park, IL the owner kept all the Space Jams for himself and didn't put them on the floor. If Nike found out about !$%! like this, wouldn't they lose the ability to get Jordans?

I remember in 2009 the Athlete's Foot in Oak Park, IL the owner kept all the Space Jams for himself and didn't put them on the floor. If Nike found out about !$%! like this, wouldn't they lose the ability to get Jordans?

Missed out on the sneakerstreet.

Good lawd... i gotta a birthday at 8 pm to go to on friday night.

Looks like i'm a be late.

*gets infamil and pacifiers ready*

Missed out on the sneakerstreet.

Good lawd... i gotta a birthday at 8 pm to go to on friday night.

Looks like i'm a be late.

*gets infamil and pacifiers ready*

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

She got a good deal  for a refurbished 3GS so i copped these from Sneaker St. I was watching basketball late last night when someone on NT posted they were online so i pulled the trigger. The 20 dollars over retail sucks but free shipping and no taxes sold me. Plus i save my sleep and gas money from not having to drive around town.

You paid about a quarter tank of gas with those $20 over retail 
laugh.gif

She got a good deal  for a refurbished 3GS so i copped these from Sneaker St. I was watching basketball late last night when someone on NT posted they were online so i pulled the trigger. The 20 dollars over retail sucks but free shipping and no taxes sold me. Plus i save my sleep and gas money from not having to drive around town.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Why is paying 20 dollars over retail on a general release coming out in 72 hours considered a good deal?
For me...this time....it was a matter of convenience. My son has an out-of-state in baseball tourney this weekend. And I have no clue as to where to purchase this release in southern AL (Dothan to be exact). So...this time...I don't mind the $20. Although, w/ local connects I'm sure I could've had a pair held.

That's fine. I understand the peace of mind aspect. But purporting that paying 20 dollars over list just 3 days before a release is what makes dealing with these d-bag resellers so frustrating after the fact.

Why is paying 20 dollars over retail on a general release coming out in 72 hours considered a good deal?
For me...this time....it was a matter of convenience. My son has an out-of-state in baseball tourney this weekend. And I have no clue as to where to purchase this release in southern AL (Dothan to be exact). So...this time...I don't mind the $20. Although, w/ local connects I'm sure I could've had a pair held.

That's fine. I understand the peace of mind aspect. But purporting that paying 20 dollars over list just 3 days before a release is what makes dealing with these d-bag resellers so frustrating after the fact.

Technically, with tax/gas/time, he could have broken out very close to even. Not a horrible deal. It's when you pay $40-$50 over retail for a pair is when you are getting the short end of a stick.

Technically, with tax/gas/time, he could have broken out very close to even. Not a horrible deal. It's when you pay $40-$50 over retail for a pair is when you are getting the short end of a stick.

i wear 8.5 but copped a sz 8 on sneaker st this morning since my friend told me they run big, here in texas these plus tax come out to 162$ and the hasstle to wait in line or get jacked by hybeasts or wake up early and the dumb *sses that work at store show up late and got to wait till they open. I gladly payed 8$ more and will get delivered to my house
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Plus i'm not getting a bugs bunny shirt
laugh.gif
 to match so i am saving on that .
laugh.gif

I guess
eyes.gif
 but with all the hypebeasts in my neighborhood i wasn't sure i'd get a pair. I wake up early everyday and have a game sunday morning so i need my sleep friday night-sat morning.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Plus i'm not getting a bugs bunny shirt
laugh.gif
 to match so i am saving on that .
laugh.gif

I guess
eyes.gif
 but with all the hypebeasts in my neighborhood i wasn't sure i'd get a pair. I wake up early everyday and have a game sunday morning so i need my sleep friday night-sat morning.

i wear 8.5 but copped a sz 8 on sneaker st this morning since my friend told me they run big, here in texas these plus tax come out to 162$ and the hasstle to wait in line or get jacked by hybeasts or wake up early and the dumb *sses that work at store show up late and got to wait till they open. I gladly payed 8$ more and will get delivered to my house
roll.gif

Originally Posted by authentic354

Originally Posted by debs 168

thx a lot. any pics of toddler sizes yet? i wanted to know if they are similar to:

air-jordan-bordeaux-vii-7-OG-original-01.jpg

or did they change the tongues to resemble men sizes' tongues and the leather to nubuck? just curious.

sidelineapparel_2154_159484107

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
in that order.

smh at this. come on, jb. straps? i'm mad disappointed.
tired.gif

-straps
-can't put in laces
-pretty much a different shoe from the OG toddler version

grin.gif
i gotta think hard about this one. smh.

Originally Posted by authentic354

Originally Posted by debs 168

thx a lot. any pics of toddler sizes yet? i wanted to know if they are similar to:

air-jordan-bordeaux-vii-7-OG-original-01.jpg

or did they change the tongues to resemble men sizes' tongues and the leather to nubuck? just curious.

sidelineapparel_2154_159484107

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
in that order.

smh at this. come on, jb. straps? i'm mad disappointed.
tired.gif

-straps
-can't put in laces
-pretty much a different shoe from the OG toddler version

grin.gif
i gotta think hard about this one. smh.

Totally agree w/ you. I don't do online too much unless its a steal (which in this case it wasn't so much). But of the few online stores that I deal w/, Sneaker.St is definitely one of them. His prices really aren't that bad compared to others....and he's really about the right thing. He's no UTA in terms of selection...but you see how their prices are slowly creeping up! Which at the end of the day...its all business. And if you can maximize your profits based on demand...then hey...run your business the best it fits YOU (not us...we'll continue to whine about it)!

But I digress...back to the shoes (not the resellers)...I'm very excited about this release. These originally came out when I was in the 6th grade...and I opted for the Bo Jacksons (gray/yellow/black) at the time. And honestly didn't regret it....back then. Hindsight....I wished I would've opted for these...not to take anything from the Bo's b/c that was a classic trainer as well!

Totally agree w/ you. I don't do online too much unless its a steal (which in this case it wasn't so much). But of the few online stores that I deal w/, Sneaker.St is definitely one of them. His prices really aren't that bad compared to others....and he's really about the right thing. He's no UTA in terms of selection...but you see how their prices are slowly creeping up! Which at the end of the day...its all business. And if you can maximize your profits based on demand...then hey...run your business the best it fits YOU (not us...we'll continue to whine about it)!

But I digress...back to the shoes (not the resellers)...I'm very excited about this release. These originally came out when I was in the 6th grade...and I opted for the Bo Jacksons (gray/yellow/black) at the time. And honestly didn't regret it....back then. Hindsight....I wished I would've opted for these...not to take anything from the Bo's b/c that was a classic trainer as well!

Back
Top Bottom