MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Originally Posted by gchino

Has anyone noticed that the box is extra large? The size of the box does not seem to be normal. Am I the only one that noticed this?

I mentioned this earlier to no reply. I got two pairs and both boxes are gigantic. I got 9.5s and the boxes look like they're for size 15s
Did the bottom of your boxes have the normal Nike sticker?  If you look at all of your other boxes there is a section designated for that sticker.  My box didnt come with it and a retro card.  

Has anyone noticed that the box is extra large? The size of the box does not seem to be normal. Am I the only one that noticed this?

I mentioned this earlier to no reply. I got two pairs and both boxes are gigantic. I got 9.5s and the boxes look like they're for size 15s
Did the bottom of your boxes have the normal Nike sticker?  If you look at all of your other boxes there is a section designated for that sticker.  My box didnt come with it and a retro card.  

First I wanted them when I saw the sample with green then I didn't want them cause they took it out but now after seeing some pics of ppl sneakers I want them again but now I don't have money -_____-

First I wanted them when I saw the sample with green then I didn't want them cause they took it out but now after seeing some pics of ppl sneakers I want them again but now I don't have money -_____-

Just checked both boxes and I don't have the Nike sticker on both. And its been a while since JB stopped making retro cards.

Just checked both boxes and I don't have the Nike sticker on both. And its been a while since JB stopped making retro cards.

I see I might have to grab a pair on RD......
30t6p3b.gif

Still don't know how to treat this release, so I can plan accordingly. Don't want to deal with Eastbay or Finishline with their flawed systems.

If the line for the White/Cement 3's was non-existent, than this should be a breeze.

Still don't know how to treat this release, so I can plan accordingly. Don't want to deal with Eastbay or Finishline with their flawed systems.

If the line for the White/Cement 3's was non-existent, than this should be a breeze.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was thinking it would sit before but now im thinking a sellout. Dude at my spot said he expects maybe not a sellout instantly but definitely through the weekend. he said alotta ppl been callin about them and they gon open up early @7. n if u look all these spots online are sellin out instantly so u might want to take that into consideration as well

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I was thinking it would sit before but now im thinking a sellout. Dude at my spot said he expects maybe not a sellout instantly but definitely through the weekend. he said alotta ppl been callin about them and they gon open up early @7. n if u look all these spots online are sellin out instantly so u might want to take that into consideration as well

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

156.jpg

so what u decide to do? i know u stated that she went and bought u a phone when u needed it but did she have her money allocated to sumthng she been waiting 19 years for? u cldnt just tell her wait til after the release?

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

156.jpg

so what u decide to do? i know u stated that she went and bought u a phone when u needed it but did she have her money allocated to sumthng she been waiting 19 years for? u cldnt just tell her wait til after the release?

Back
Top Bottom