MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by moundraised23

copp'd today....fit true to size to me

did you get'em in memphis 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'm gonna try my luck on Eastbay for these bordoughs. They still double box Jordans or do I have to add the gift box option?
Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I think the eastbay rep says that they double box jordan retro releases
All Jordan Retro shoes are double boxed.  If for some reason you receive a Jordan Retro not double boxed, which is rare, please let us know.

EastbayRep - Ray
About that....just got my taxi lows in one of those crappy bags....wanna hit me with a coupon or something?
I am sorry to hear that.  Please private message us with some pictures and your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by mildsauce

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'm gonna try my luck on Eastbay for these bordoughs. They still double box Jordans or do I have to add the gift box option?
Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I think the eastbay rep says that they double box jordan retro releases
All Jordan Retro shoes are double boxed.  If for some reason you receive a Jordan Retro not double boxed, which is rare, please let us know.

EastbayRep - Ray
About that....just got my taxi lows in one of those crappy bags....wanna hit me with a coupon or something?
I am sorry to hear that.  Please private message us with some pictures and your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PTone

Question.

RE: FL/FA/CS employees

I've been calling around to see if I can use this $30 VIP coupon this Sat. First, this is the impression I'm under: some of the smaller, lower-traffic stores have told me that it may be OK to use said coupon on new Jordan releases. One store even told me that they received an email from corporate stating that it is OK. Higher-traffic stores told me no, flat out. What is the general consensus on this? Am I right/wrong/in the ballpark? Regardless, I'm gonna try anyway. Thanks.

just go in & grab your purchase like normal & when the total is said drop your $30 off coupon with your cash/card. Thats exactly what i did for the playoff xiii & i had no problem.......if theres a problem just ask for a manager
Yep, I just go about my normal business and throw it down there. Only one time I had a problem and I told the manager one of my boys copped at even higher traffic store and he said go ahead and honor it then.  I hate to complain but complaining can get you what you want
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PTone

Question.

RE: FL/FA/CS employees

I've been calling around to see if I can use this $30 VIP coupon this Sat. First, this is the impression I'm under: some of the smaller, lower-traffic stores have told me that it may be OK to use said coupon on new Jordan releases. One store even told me that they received an email from corporate stating that it is OK. Higher-traffic stores told me no, flat out. What is the general consensus on this? Am I right/wrong/in the ballpark? Regardless, I'm gonna try anyway. Thanks.

just go in & grab your purchase like normal & when the total is said drop your $30 off coupon with your cash/card. Thats exactly what i did for the playoff xiii & i had no problem.......if theres a problem just ask for a manager
Yep, I just go about my normal business and throw it down there. Only one time I had a problem and I told the manager one of my boys copped at even higher traffic store and he said go ahead and honor it then.  I hate to complain but complaining can get you what you want
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom