MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Any spots in the Bronx that I can purchase these early from?

LOL u have less than two days bro. y not jus hold tight?
I wanna sleep in on Saturday lol..i'm visiting my g-parents down in the Bronx..so i figured I would see mad spots with them already out..but nah not so far..

I wanna sleep in on Saturday lol..i'm visiting my g-parents down in the Bronx..so i figured I would see mad spots with them already out..but nah not so far..

i feel u 

i feel u 

Originally Posted by DReK623

anybody on here from orlando FL i wanna know how the shoe game is here??

shoe game aint that serious out there.. alot of people be rockin fake j's

i know a spot where you can cop some joints at.. so PM ME if you wanna know

Originally Posted by DReK623

anybody on here from orlando FL i wanna know how the shoe game is here??

shoe game aint that serious out there.. alot of people be rockin fake j's

i know a spot where you can cop some joints at.. so PM ME if you wanna know

Originally Posted by jones23me

i dnt think these gone sell out

These will sell out in some areas and not in others. People on here were saying they had tons of Cement IIIs at their local spots but i was not able to cop a pair at my local stores. Dude at my footlocker said cements sold out the same day. I think the same is true with these. some guys will have an abundant supply and few customers, while others will get a few pairs for a large crowd.

Originally Posted by jones23me

i dnt think these gone sell out

These will sell out in some areas and not in others. People on here were saying they had tons of Cement IIIs at their local spots but i was not able to cop a pair at my local stores. Dude at my footlocker said cements sold out the same day. I think the same is true with these. some guys will have an abundant supply and few customers, while others will get a few pairs for a large crowd.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PTone

Question.

RE: FL/FA/CS employees

I've been calling around to see if I can use this $30 VIP coupon this Sat. First, this is the impression I'm under: some of the smaller, lower-traffic stores have told me that it may be OK to use said coupon on new Jordan releases. One store even told me that they received an email from corporate stating that it is OK. Higher-traffic stores told me no, flat out. What is the general consensus on this? Am I right/wrong/in the ballpark? Regardless, I'm gonna try anyway. Thanks.

just go in & grab your purchase like normal & when the total is said drop your $30 off coupon with your cash/card. Thats exactly what i did for the playoff xiii & i had no problem.......if theres a problem just ask for a manager

Hell yea. Now thats how you do it 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by PTone

Question.

RE: FL/FA/CS employees

I've been calling around to see if I can use this $30 VIP coupon this Sat. First, this is the impression I'm under: some of the smaller, lower-traffic stores have told me that it may be OK to use said coupon on new Jordan releases. One store even told me that they received an email from corporate stating that it is OK. Higher-traffic stores told me no, flat out. What is the general consensus on this? Am I right/wrong/in the ballpark? Regardless, I'm gonna try anyway. Thanks.

just go in & grab your purchase like normal & when the total is said drop your $30 off coupon with your cash/card. Thats exactly what i did for the playoff xiii & i had no problem.......if theres a problem just ask for a manager

Hell yea. Now thats how you do it 

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Are these excluded from a discount at Foot Locker?

depends whether you "G" or not
pimp.gif

Anyone know if these will be discounted on Swoosh.com? They are a GR so usually the answer is yes but they randomly make some styles full price.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom