MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

these are hideous, dont see any reason at all to cop these. the og's are ok because of quality but these with low quality = caca

these are hideous, dont see any reason at all to cop these. the og's are ok because of quality but these with low quality = caca

you guys think this will be a release that sells out outline instantly or it'll be one you can wait on and still cop a few months after (maybe even on sale)?

you guys think this will be a release that sells out outline instantly or it'll be one you can wait on and still cop a few months after (maybe even on sale)?

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

i GUARANTEE these wont sell out the 1st day

easier for me to get a pair
pimp.gif

finally, it just sucks that they are gonna be compared to the OG which came out years ago, but im happy, 1 is definite, 2 pairs are a maybe

finally, it just sucks that they are gonna be compared to the OG which came out years ago, but im happy, 1 is definite, 2 pairs are a maybe

will sell out first day, first time they're retroing this colorway in close to 20 years, people will want these and younger kids will catch up on the hype

will sell out first day, first time they're retroing this colorway in close to 20 years, people will want these and younger kids will catch up on the hype

These were my first Jordans, wore em to the ground. I remember the laces ripped thru the leather at the top and i still wore em flopping! I ended up cutting off the triangles and stitching em together to make a keychain I loved em so much!

These were my first Jordans, wore em to the ground. I remember the laces ripped thru the leather at the top and i still wore em flopping! I ended up cutting off the triangles and stitching em together to make a keychain I loved em so much!

Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

very average looking shoe.....color wise

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn. not suprised anyone would say this though. the colors on bord's are average compared too all the fruity pebble *!%@ jb released over the years. their originality has been devalued so much for "preserving the og" huh jb?

Back
Top Bottom