Originally Posted by SBCollector

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by friscojordan415

very average looking shoe.....color wise

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
damn. not suprised anyone would say this though. the colors on bord's are average compared too all the fruity pebble *!%@ jb released over the years. their originality has been devalued so much for "preserving the og" huh jb?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Looks just like that crappy DMP VII materials...smh.

When JB, when will you ever surprise me?

Damn the quality doesn't look so great.  Looks like we have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Looks just like that crappy DMP VII materials...smh.

When JB, when will you ever surprise me?

Damn the quality doesn't look so great.  Looks like we have to wait and see.

Give me 2 pair. I bet as it gets closer to release day people saying they're gonna pass cop a pair. I need the cardinals too 
pimp.gif

Give me 2 pair. I bet as it gets closer to release day people saying they're gonna pass cop a pair. I need the cardinals too 
pimp.gif

Its nice its finally retroing, but Im copping because I own no other Js colored like that, I love the VIIs, I remember these from when I was a kid and well quite frankly not the hype.

Its nice its finally retroing, but Im copping because I own no other Js colored like that, I love the VIIs, I remember these from when I was a kid and well quite frankly not the hype.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

will sell out first day, first time they're retroing this colorway in close to 20 years, people will want these and younger kids will catch up on the hype

yep....kinda like da griffey max..all da old heads came out in droves...youngins peeped da flow and they followed suit.

will sell out first day, first time they're retroing this colorway in close to 20 years, people will want these and younger kids will catch up on the hype

yep....kinda like da griffey max..all da old heads came out in droves...youngins peeped da flow and they followed suit.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Wasn't the recent Charc IX release the first retro of those as well? They're still sitting. Unless VII>IX...

Wasn't the recent Charc IX release the first retro of those as well? They're still sitting. Unless VII>IX...

Originally Posted by maulrat

white n red 12's n white n red 13's were 1st retros too.....still on shelves...n VII's definitely aint better than those

Originally Posted by maulrat

white n red 12's n white n red 13's were 1st retros too.....still on shelves...n VII's definitely aint better than those

Back
Top Bottom