MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

I AlReADy CoPPEd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THESE GONNA GO SO FAST OMG OMG OMG OGM OMG!!!!!!!!!
seriously tho, I know, FOR A FACT, that these are gonna go lightning quick tomorrow for sure for sure FOR SURE (unless you're in a state like wyoming or montana or north dakota)... I also know the E-Line for these tonight is ENORMOUS, legit enormous. Take that for whatever it's worth. 
glasses.gif

Stop hyping!!!

Damn Hypebeast... or teeny booper....
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I'm only speaking the truth my dude. 
indifferent.gif

I AlReADy CoPPEd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THESE GONNA GO SO FAST OMG OMG OMG OGM OMG!!!!!!!!!
seriously tho, I know, FOR A FACT, that these are gonna go lightning quick tomorrow for sure for sure FOR SURE (unless you're in a state like wyoming or montana or north dakota)... I also know the E-Line for these tonight is ENORMOUS, legit enormous. Take that for whatever it's worth. 
glasses.gif

Stop hyping!!!

grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CashMoney

my local finishline opens at 8am? should i go there at 6am?

the hell should we know? we dont live near you man...

not every area will sell fast and not every area will sell slow. 

Originally Posted by CashMoney

my local finishline opens at 8am? should i go there at 6am?

the hell should we know? we dont live near you man...

not every area will sell fast and not every area will sell slow. 

glasses.gif

Stop hyping!!!

grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I know, but no need to hype it up some more homie...

glasses.gif

Stop hyping!!!

grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Stop hyping!!!

grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

you are speaking your opinion not the truth. unless you live in every state, and every city these shoes are releasing in i suggest you stop the bs son. 11 posts? yea you definately not on niketalk to hype this shoe up...

Stop hyping!!!

grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

you are speaking your opinion not the truth. unless you live in every state, and every city these shoes are releasing in i suggest you stop the bs son. 11 posts? yea you definately not on niketalk to hype this shoe up...

Originally Posted by air max 87

indifferent.gif

hype what, theres like 50 people in this thread, you act like the world is reading this
laugh.gif

you are insane if you think only 50 people are reading this thread.

lets see dudes post shall we...

seriously tho, I know, FOR A FACT, that these are gonna go lightning quick tomorrow for sure for sure FOR SURE (unless you're in a state like wyoming or montana or north

now unless this guy is mentally challenged why in the blue +@%$ would he post this for? is he giving some knowledge to this post? is he saying something nobody else has said already? after all he is claiming this as FACT. or is he just trying to break the world record for omg's in one post??

grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

hype what, theres like 50 people in this thread, you act like the world is reading this
laugh.gif

Just didn't feel like reading his post at all... but you do have somewhat a point, but do you know about the lurkers in Niketalk...

It's all good bro...

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

you are insane if you think only 50 people are reading this thread.

lets see dudes post shall we...

seriously tho, I know, FOR A FACT, that these are gonna go lightning quick tomorrow for sure for sure FOR SURE (unless you're in a state like wyoming or montana or north

now unless this guy is mentally challenged why in the blue +@%$ would he post this for? is he giving some knowledge to this post? is he saying something nobody else has said already? after all he is claiming this as FACT. or is he just trying to break the world record for omg's in one post??

grin.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Just didn't feel like reading his post at all... but you do have somewhat a point, but do you know about the lurkers in Niketalk...

It's all good bro...

Back
Top Bottom