Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Damn Hypebeast... or teeny booper....
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I'm only speaking the truth my dude. 
indifferent.gif

you are speaking your opinion not the truth. unless you live in every state, and every city these shoes are releasing in i suggest you stop the bs son. 11 posts? yea you definately not on niketalk to hype this shoe up...

Relax "son" I'm not BSing anything. I'm not hardcore on niketalk like you 
roll.gif

I just stop in every now and then, the release of this shoe spurred me up to join this thing

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Damn Hypebeast... or teeny booper....
grin.gif
laugh.gif
I'm only speaking the truth my dude. 
indifferent.gif

you are speaking your opinion not the truth. unless you live in every state, and every city these shoes are releasing in i suggest you stop the bs son. 11 posts? yea you definately not on niketalk to hype this shoe up...

Relax "son" I'm not BSing anything. I'm not hardcore on niketalk like you 
roll.gif

I just stop in every now and then, the release of this shoe spurred me up to join this thing

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

as i said before a lot but not all of these "homemade" t shirts are so mid 2000's

they are 
i think this shoe is gonna sell out in the tri state at least..............VIIs are pretty popular an these have not retroed yet, pretty unique CW

i dont even consider myself a jordan head anymore an i might copp 2 pairs of these. i love blk/grey though.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

as i said before a lot but not all of these "homemade" t shirts are so mid 2000's

they are 
i think this shoe is gonna sell out in the tri state at least..............VIIs are pretty popular an these have not retroed yet, pretty unique CW

i dont even consider myself a jordan head anymore an i might copp 2 pairs of these. i love blk/grey though.

Originally Posted by air max 87

I know, but no need to hype it up some more homie...

hype what, theres like 50 people in this thread, you act like the world is reading this
laugh.gif

you are insane if you think only 50 people are reading this thread.

lets see dudes post shall we...

I AlReADy CoPPEd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THESE GONNA GO SO FAST OMG OMG OMG OGM OMG!!!!!!!!!
seriously tho, I know, FOR A FACT, that these are gonna go lightning quick tomorrow for sure for sure FOR SURE (unless you're in a state like wyoming or montana or north
now unless this guy is mentally challenged why in the blue +@%$ would he post this for? is he giving some knowledge to this post? is he saying something nobody else has said already? after all he is claiming this as FACT. or is he just trying to break the world record for omg's in one post??

I posted it just to read your reaction ahahahahah
Don't call someone who's intellectually superior to you in every way mentally challenged, lol you think you're a tough guy mouthing off on a shoe forum CHILL HOMIE

Originally Posted by air max 87

I know, but no need to hype it up some more homie...

hype what, theres like 50 people in this thread, you act like the world is reading this
laugh.gif

you are insane if you think only 50 people are reading this thread.

lets see dudes post shall we...

I AlReADy CoPPEd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG THESE GONNA GO SO FAST OMG OMG OMG OGM OMG!!!!!!!!!
seriously tho, I know, FOR A FACT, that these are gonna go lightning quick tomorrow for sure for sure FOR SURE (unless you're in a state like wyoming or montana or north
now unless this guy is mentally challenged why in the blue +@%$ would he post this for? is he giving some knowledge to this post? is he saying something nobody else has said already? after all he is claiming this as FACT. or is he just trying to break the world record for omg's in one post??

I posted it just to read your reaction ahahahahah
Don't call someone who's intellectually superior to you in every way mentally challenged, lol you think you're a tough guy mouthing off on a shoe forum CHILL HOMIE

This release reminds me of the penny foams.

A GR that everyone and their mama wanted to get, that was not an XI.

Those smoked. Will these?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The 2011 penny foams were not even close to a GR. Hardly any stores around here got them and theres a pretty large sneakerhead population. EVERY store is getting the bordeauxs, even stores that typically don't get Js.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

The 2011 penny foams were not even close to a GR. Hardly any stores around here got them and theres a pretty large sneakerhead population. EVERY store is getting the bordeauxs, even stores that typically don't get Js.

Man I wish I hadn't copped on sneaker st. The night of release and the thrill of the hunt is fun. I'm read ur posts and reminisce. Good luck guys

P.S. My pair was 170. The local store said that with tax my pair would have been $162 so I paid 8 bills extra online.

Back
Top Bottom