MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Also those who tried both on do the orions fit exactlyl ike the bordeaux?

I can't speak on the Orions, but if it helps, these fit just like the Hares from 08 and the Cardinals from 06.

I can't speak on the Orions, but if it helps, these fit just like the Hares from 08 and the Cardinals from 06.

people who have their paris reserve already, did u just ask your local FTL or FA to hold them for you? or its because you know people who work there?

Jordan-sports-a-Hitler-mustache.jpg

people who have their paris reserve already, did u just ask your local FTL or FA to hold them for you? or its because you know people who work there?

Jordan-sports-a-Hitler-mustache.jpg

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by bence23

The 2011 penny foams were not even close to a GR. Hardly any stores around here got them and theres a pretty large sneakerhead population. EVERY store is getting the bordeauxs, even stores that typically don't get Js.
Hmm, so are they not considered a GR if every store doesn't get them? I thought it was based on production numbers, not allocation.

Say lesser Bordeauxs were produced, but more spots received them.

BINGO.

people dont grasp that.

i know stores that only got 12 pairs of these 7s, any they got 36 pairs of cool greys.

so wheres the explanation?
The penny foam was most definitely produced in less quantity than the Bordeaux.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by bence23

The 2011 penny foams were not even close to a GR. Hardly any stores around here got them and theres a pretty large sneakerhead population. EVERY store is getting the bordeauxs, even stores that typically don't get Js.
Hmm, so are they not considered a GR if every store doesn't get them? I thought it was based on production numbers, not allocation.

Say lesser Bordeauxs were produced, but more spots received them.

BINGO.

people dont grasp that.

i know stores that only got 12 pairs of these 7s, any they got 36 pairs of cool greys.

so wheres the explanation?
The penny foam was most definitely produced in less quantity than the Bordeaux.

I got a choice between a pair with a ton of yellow or a pair with a nice mix of all the colors. I went with the yellow and can pick em up tomorrow1

They're gonna smoke in some areas and collect dust in some plain and simple.  No need to continue e-debating...

I got a choice between a pair with a ton of yellow or a pair with a nice mix of all the colors. I went with the yellow and can pick em up tomorrow1

I can't lie, I haven't been this excited for a shoe in a looooong time. These were my first pair of Jordan's ever. I feel like I'm 8 again tonight while camped out in front of the computer.

I can't lie, I haven't been this excited for a shoe in a looooong time. These were my first pair of Jordan's ever. I feel like I'm 8 again tonight while camped out in front of the computer.

They're gonna smoke in some areas and collect dust in some plain and simple.  No need to continue e-debating...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

except they're gonna get cleared out online real quick in like 10 min, you forgot bout that part. i see em maybe collecting dust in a wyoming foot locker 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by sickickz23

DO NOT ORDER FROM FINISHLINE UNLESS U LIKE TO GAMBLE WITH YOUR ORDER!

whoa... sickkickz is this true in your sig? ordered before from them without a problem

They messed up my order when I tried to get the retro allstar/playoff 13s. Not to say u won't receive the shoes if you order from them, it's just that there's a small chance u might not get them due to their horrible online selling methods. I will never give them my money again. So buy at your own risk. It's a "gamble."

We have 10 minutes until an official link pops up. That means they aren't on the website yet. Do people not know that NDC doesn't put an item on their website until it's officially for sale? No Eastbay hype-up countdown timer wait timer %*!#

We have 10 minutes until an official link pops up. That means they aren't on the website yet. Do people not know that NDC doesn't put an item on their website until it's officially for sale? No Eastbay hype-up countdown timer wait timer %*!#

Originally Posted by d e beatup

except they're gonna get cleared out online real quick in like 10 min, you forgot bout that part. i see em maybe collecting dust in a wyoming foot locker 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom