MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

NO SWOOSH 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

WAY easier calling Eastbay, I had to talk about air maxes with the girl for 10 minutes before she would let me order them though

Haha I feel you bro, it was way easy on Eastbay but I did have to have her check size on shoes I already knew were out of stock just so time would go by! So anyone who is waiting online just call them and you should get through pretty fast.

Originally Posted by BigPoppaBaker04

WAY easier calling Eastbay, I had to talk about air maxes with the girl for 10 minutes before she would let me order them though

Haha I feel you bro, it was way easy on Eastbay but I did have to have her check size on shoes I already knew were out of stock just so time would go by! So anyone who is waiting online just call them and you should get through pretty fast.

Seems real easy on every site. I guess the hype isn't as big as the Space Jams like everyone though it could be

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Sneekaz wrote:

sickickz23 wrote:

DO NOT ORDER FROM FINISHLINE UNLESS U LIKE TO GAMBLE WITH YOUR ORDER!

whoa... sickkickz is this true in your sig? ordered before from them without a problem

They messed up my order when I tried to get the retro allstar/playoff 13s. Not to say u won't receive the shoes if you order from them, it's just that there's a small chance u might not get them due to their horrible online selling methods. I will never give them my money again. So buy at your own risk. It's a "gamble."

lol just ordered my size 11.5 pair from finishline! damn they didnt offer any free shipping or discount 172 total
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Sneekaz wrote:

sickickz23 wrote:

DO NOT ORDER FROM FINISHLINE UNLESS U LIKE TO GAMBLE WITH YOUR ORDER!

whoa... sickkickz is this true in your sig? ordered before from them without a problem

They messed up my order when I tried to get the retro allstar/playoff 13s. Not to say u won't receive the shoes if you order from them, it's just that there's a small chance u might not get them due to their horrible online selling methods. I will never give them my money again. So buy at your own risk. It's a "gamble."

lol just ordered my size 11.5 pair from finishline! damn they didnt offer any free shipping or discount 172 total
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LOST CONNECTION ON MY EASTBAY & FOOT LOCKER ORDER
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

GOT BACK ON LINE COPPED A 9.5 FROM NDC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif