MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Had the windows on my comp open since 230 pst and refreshed them periodically .....got a 10 min queue on foot locker .....super easy cop!

Had the windows on my comp open since 230 pst and refreshed them periodically .....got a 10 min queue on foot locker .....super easy cop!

I'm surprised to see that these are still up on ndc/swoosh. I have a feeling a lot of people will regret buying these down the road. Hype won 
30t6p3b.gif
. Again...

Waited on the phone for a little bit but got through on Eastbay... no stress and a relatively easy cop. Good luck to those still trying to get their pair(s).  

I'm surprised to see that these are still up on ndc/swoosh. I have a feeling a lot of people will regret buying these down the road. Hype won 
30t6p3b.gif
. Again...

Waited on the phone for a little bit but got through on Eastbay... no stress and a relatively easy cop. Good luck to those still trying to get their pair(s).  

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Sneekaz wrote:

whoa... sickkickz is this true in your sig? ordered before from them without a problem

They messed up my order when I tried to get the retro allstar/playoff 13s. Not to say u won't receive the shoes if you order from them, it's just that there's a small chance u might not get them due to their horrible online selling methods. I will never give them my money again. So buy at your own risk. It's a "gamble."

lol just ordered my size 11.5 pair from finishline! damn they didnt offer any free shipping or discount 172 total
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Yea man thats why I try to stay away from FNL.com cuz if you got a FNL in your state you get charged tax

Back
Top Bottom