MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by M to the Jizzay

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Only one of my tongues has "JOaRiDrAN" stitched on it. the other is blank. And I don't care. I've been waiting for these shoes for over 10 years, and I'm not parting with them.

What??? That's bizarre. Pictures?
4342576ecba755c492ce0a9d67f9428faa4e73a.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
........................... i'd take them things right back

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by BinYe

Which major releases did you not get that you were trying for? 

EastbayRep - Ray
   The last few from recent memory that i recall having to deal with the timer and
system overload (i.e. 45 minute waits... that then transitions to 1 1/2... then ultimate
letdown because they've sold out - this applies to phone transactions as well) were
the Flints, Cool Grey's, Grinch Kobe's and the Cement 3's (yeah, even the cement
3's).
I am sorry to hear you had issues with those releases with us.  With extremely limited launches like the Grinch's, it really does comes down to luck, but we did have an issue with our phone system the morning they launched causing people that called in early to miss out.  Everyone and their mother were trying to get the Cool Grey's.  But not being able to get the Flint's or the Cement 3's... hmmm. 

If you keep getting check out timers at 45 minutes or more when you first check out, I would recommend trying to call your order in right when they release.  I am not sure when you normally call in for releases, but if you call in right at 12 AM ET or a little before that, you should have no problem grabbing a general release shoe.  Hope this helps you.

EastbayRep - Ray
Or Eastbay could just up their online game to accommodate us shoeheads and our gobs of money we throw at these companies. I made a thread about this when the Royal Foamposites released and just got straight clowned but people eventually see the light when it affects them. None of this is directed at you, Binye. Ur post was just the easiest to quote for this. It's NDC all the way for me with midnite releases. I only use Eastbay when I can cop on disco now.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Which major releases did you not get that you were trying for? 

EastbayRep - Ray
   The last few from recent memory that i recall having to deal with the timer and
system overload (i.e. 45 minute waits... that then transitions to 1 1/2... then ultimate
letdown because they've sold out - this applies to phone transactions as well) were
the Flints, Cool Grey's, Grinch Kobe's and the Cement 3's (yeah, even the cement
3's).
I am sorry to hear you had issues with those releases with us.  With extremely limited launches like the Grinch's, it really does comes down to luck, but we did have an issue with our phone system the morning they launched causing people that called in early to miss out.  Everyone and their mother were trying to get the Cool Grey's.  But not being able to get the Flint's or the Cement 3's... hmmm. 

If you keep getting check out timers at 45 minutes or more when you first check out, I would recommend trying to call your order in right when they release.  I am not sure when you normally call in for releases, but if you call in right at 12 AM ET or a little before that, you should have no problem grabbing a general release shoe.  Hope this helps you.

EastbayRep - Ray
Or Eastbay could just up their online game to accommodate us shoeheads and our gobs of money we throw at these companies. I made a thread about this when the Royal Foamposites released and just got straight clowned but people eventually see the light when it affects them. None of this is directed at you, Binye. Ur post was just the easiest to quote for this. It's NDC all the way for me with midnite releases. I only use Eastbay when I can cop on disco now.

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Only one of my tongues has "JOaRiDrAN" stitched on it. the other is blank. And I don't care. I've been waiting for these shoes for over 10 years, and I'm not parting with them.

What??? That's bizarre. Pictures?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
........................... i'd take them things right back

Gee, I guess since they still had laces they qualified as A grade.  Well done, JB.  But seriously, this would be like buying a car with three wheels.  Where is the quality control?

Gee, I guess since they still had laces they qualified as A grade.  Well done, JB.  But seriously, this would be like buying a car with three wheels.  Where is the quality control?

Originally Posted by zoomin6

Wow after lurking through NT for a while, this is definitely first post worthy.

I wouldn't wear those if I were you!! That factory defect makes those priceless IMO man. Buy a second pair to wear and keep those stored away!

I got to the mall 10 mins before FL opened, there were only 6-7 people, easy cop for me
smile.gif

Walter..

Wassup Walter! I know you been lurking for a while... Welcome to Niketalk!

I would keep the pair DS... Can be a collectors item... It is rare... hahaha

BTW, can we please stop quoting the same pic on the same page? lol

Originally Posted by zoomin6

Wow after lurking through NT for a while, this is definitely first post worthy.

I wouldn't wear those if I were you!! That factory defect makes those priceless IMO man. Buy a second pair to wear and keep those stored away!

I got to the mall 10 mins before FL opened, there were only 6-7 people, easy cop for me
smile.gif

Walter..

Wassup Walter! I know you been lurking for a while... Welcome to Niketalk!

I would keep the pair DS... Can be a collectors item... It is rare... hahaha

BTW, can we please stop quoting the same pic on the same page? lol

yo u crazy if you dont take those jordans back but how didnt u notice that when u bought it though for real that not a good look by nike though

yo u crazy if you dont take those jordans back but how didnt u notice that when u bought it though for real that not a good look by nike though

I don't know how I didn't notice it! I put them on in the store, too. I'll see if they still have my size tomorrow for an exchange. If not, ahh well. I like the idea of keeping them DS, but I don't have the $$ to rock 'n stock. So if I can't get an exchange, screw it. I haven't wanted a pair of kicks this bad since the '01 retro black/cement III's.

I don't know how I didn't notice it! I put them on in the store, too. I'll see if they still have my size tomorrow for an exchange. If not, ahh well. I like the idea of keeping them DS, but I don't have the $$ to rock 'n stock. So if I can't get an exchange, screw it. I haven't wanted a pair of kicks this bad since the '01 retro black/cement III's.

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A SIZE 9, I CANCELED MY ORDER WITH NDC.

im looking for a sz 9...... but they dont have sz 9 up, guess they sold it already 
mad.gif
Just because someone cancelled it doesn't mean it's up right away. Will probably go up in the wee hours of the AM tonight or restock on Monday early AM like usual...

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR A SIZE 9, I CANCELED MY ORDER WITH NDC.

im looking for a sz 9...... but they dont have sz 9 up, guess they sold it already 
mad.gif
Just because someone cancelled it doesn't mean it's up right away. Will probably go up in the wee hours of the AM tonight or restock on Monday early AM like usual...

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

ball at your own discretion. imo retro j's are not really performance based. many ppl buying these purchase them for nostalgic reasons and casual wear.
I saw a lot of college kids wearing retro Js in the NCAA tournament

yeah me too. it's actually cool to see that they were balling in them. i'm just not sure how well they hold up after a few wears, which is what i look for when buying shoes to ball in.

if anybody watched Ole Miss play this year, their ENTIRE team had retros on. even dudes on the bench were rockin Hare 7's. Tyus and Boynton of Florida both had XI's also, and some other guard had playoff XIII's

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

ball at your own discretion. imo retro j's are not really performance based. many ppl buying these purchase them for nostalgic reasons and casual wear.
I saw a lot of college kids wearing retro Js in the NCAA tournament

yeah me too. it's actually cool to see that they were balling in them. i'm just not sure how well they hold up after a few wears, which is what i look for when buying shoes to ball in.

if anybody watched Ole Miss play this year, their ENTIRE team had retros on. even dudes on the bench were rockin Hare 7's. Tyus and Boynton of Florida both had XI's also, and some other guard had playoff XIII's

Well youre taking it very well, Id swap em, but thats just me

Well youre taking it very well, Id swap em, but thats just me

Back
Top Bottom