MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I managed to get a pair with minimal hassle. Swung by a shop yesterday and found out after the White Cements the shopping center they're in asked them not to do lineups/early morning releases. They had reserved all pairs, but the owner made a call and managed to get me a pair reserved. Picked them up this morning with no hassle and I'm really happy with them.

I think there is a RESTOCK on NDC.....just got my 12 on there. Couldn't pick them up earlier because I was at accepted students day at Villanova. I really hope it is a true restock

I think there is a RESTOCK on NDC.....just got my 12 on there. Couldn't pick them up earlier because I was at accepted students day at Villanova. I really hope it is a true restock

Originally Posted by focused516

Anyone got any websites i can hit up for some matching tee's?
http://www.expressyoursol...t/eys-fine-wine-bordeaux

bordeaux.jpg

I'm am SHOCKED...1pm...my mall in AZ that never gets retro releases (arrowhead)...
Dude tells me they have been getting all the retro releases since the XI's and that the releases are being more " generalized" across the country...
Meaning that all champs/footlocker/FA should start seeing the releases come with better allocations of FSR...

Thats what I was told at least...who knows...

z6jQsl.jpg

I'm am SHOCKED...1pm...my mall in AZ that never gets retro releases (arrowhead)...
Dude tells me they have been getting all the retro releases since the XI's and that the releases are being more " generalized" across the country...
Meaning that all champs/footlocker/FA should start seeing the releases come with better allocations of FSR...

Thats what I was told at least...who knows...

z6jQsl.jpg

Only one of my tongues has "JOaRiDrAN" stitched on it. the other is blank. And I don't care. I've been waiting for these shoes for over 10 years, and I'm not parting with them.

Only one of my tongues has "JOaRiDrAN" stitched on it. the other is blank. And I don't care. I've been waiting for these shoes for over 10 years, and I'm not parting with them.

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Originally Posted by boogeda

Anyone going to ball in these? Wore them around the house and VIIs dont seem like they would perform well on the court

ball at your own discretion. imo retro j's are not really performance based. many ppl buying these purchase them for nostalgic reasons and casual wear.
I saw a lot of college kids wearing retro Js in the NCAA tournament

yeah me too. it's actually cool to see that they were balling in them. i'm just not sure how well they hold up after a few wears, which is what i look for when buying shoes to ball in.

Originally Posted by boogeda

Anyone going to ball in these? Wore them around the house and VIIs dont seem like they would perform well on the court

ball at your own discretion. imo retro j's are not really performance based. many ppl buying these purchase them for nostalgic reasons and casual wear.
I saw a lot of college kids wearing retro Js in the NCAA tournament

yeah me too. it's actually cool to see that they were balling in them. i'm just not sure how well they hold up after a few wears, which is what i look for when buying shoes to ball in.

Originally Posted by stc153393

You size never sold out. It's not a restock. Size 8-11.5 are all gone...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

oh sorry.  So some sizes never sold out? This was the first time i checked NDC

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

oh sorry.  So some sizes never sold out? This was the first time i checked NDC

Back
Top Bottom