MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

man these are still sitting everywhere around here and all the stores had lines this morning. EXTRA GR...

man these are still sitting everywhere around here and all the stores had lines this morning. EXTRA GR...

Just picked mine up from my connect... copped for 115$
pimp.gif

These are a lot better in person and look even better worn... especially with some camos... these will definitely be in the rotation for the summer

Just picked mine up from my connect... copped for 115$
pimp.gif

These are a lot better in person and look even better worn... especially with some camos... these will definitely be in the rotation for the summer

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

So I bought a pair of these in a size 8 and when I open the box I realize they gave me the wrong shoe.....

2v1xh92.jpg

how are they ?? im debating on whether to get those or not...told myself i was gonna pass on those & the YOTR VII.......

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

So I bought a pair of these in a size 8 and when I open the box I realize they gave me the wrong shoe.....

2v1xh92.jpg

how are they ?? im debating on whether to get those or not...told myself i was gonna pass on those & the YOTR VII.......

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Originally Posted by beh235

I'm surprised to see that these are still up on ndc/swoosh. I have a feeling a lot of people will regret buying these down the road. Hype won 
30t6p3b.gif
. Again...

that will never happen. its a sick shoe and it brings back a lot of childhood memories for a lot of us
To those who actually remember the shoe. I remember when they first came out. They sat. If you really like the shoe then fine, no problem. I honestly think people were dying for the shoe because it was one of the few colorways not yet to be retroed. When I think of this colorway, I think of the Maroon VI's as well. People want those, but as I recall, that shoe sat around for a long time. I just remembered the days where the Bulls colorways were most desirable because MJ played and wore those in games the majority of the time.

I'm surprised to see that these are still up on ndc/swoosh. I have a feeling a lot of people will regret buying these down the road. Hype won 
30t6p3b.gif
. Again...

that will never happen. its a sick shoe and it brings back a lot of childhood memories for a lot of us
To those who actually remember the shoe. I remember when they first came out. They sat. If you really like the shoe then fine, no problem. I honestly think people were dying for the shoe because it was one of the few colorways not yet to be retroed. When I think of this colorway, I think of the Maroon VI's as well. People want those, but as I recall, that shoe sat around for a long time. I just remembered the days where the Bulls colorways were most desirable because MJ played and wore those in games the majority of the time.

Originally Posted by mints

Finishline is awful. You'll always see 3-4 pages worth of posts whenever a big release comes out of people ordering either at midnight or later when a restock happens. After days of getting jerked around you may get a cancellation or a shipping notification. When the White Cements came out I ordered an extra pair and it took them almost 3 weeks to ship. Since then I've decided to never use them for a popular release.

Same thing happened to me. and i ordered the Bordeaux against my will from FL as well because Eastbay had that lame timer thing. I got my confirmation this afternoon though

Originally Posted by mints

Finishline is awful. You'll always see 3-4 pages worth of posts whenever a big release comes out of people ordering either at midnight or later when a restock happens. After days of getting jerked around you may get a cancellation or a shipping notification. When the White Cements came out I ordered an extra pair and it took them almost 3 weeks to ship. Since then I've decided to never use them for a popular release.

Same thing happened to me. and i ordered the Bordeaux against my will from FL as well because Eastbay had that lame timer thing. I got my confirmation this afternoon though

Originally Posted by bence23

I wish it was that way here. Footlocker got 18, and Footaction got 12.

Originally Posted by bence23

I wish it was that way here. Footlocker got 18, and Footaction got 12.

I was so mad these weren't discounted at swoosh then the sneaker store I work at didn't have a size 12 so I was stuck calling footlockers and footactions in yonkers and the bx and the FTL in cross county had a last pair in a 12 I called about em at 5 didn't get off work til 7:45 and they were still there its like it was destiny for me to own these but I'm hoping by next week niketownny still has size 12 there so they can be discounted but I had a customer tellin me Clark Kent was buying up all the size 13's smh I'm glad everyone got their pairs tho and as far as these running big I'd say they fit alright you could a half size down but they'd fit way too perfect and I wanna be able to wiggle my toes around so I got my true size as a 12 I have some room inside but nothing crazy to crease od

30t6p3b.gif
. Again...

Bro despite the fact that these sat back in the day, (Hell they probably will sit present day. who cares?) believe it or not some people LIKE/LOVE this shoe for whatever reason. I dont think anyone who actually bought these will regret it. The shoe is dope. People should buy what they like and on this release they did. Who gives a @%!% about the people that bought these based on "HYPE"?

I was so mad these weren't discounted at swoosh then the sneaker store I work at didn't have a size 12 so I was stuck calling footlockers and footactions in yonkers and the bx and the FTL in cross county had a last pair in a 12 I called about em at 5 didn't get off work til 7:45 and they were still there its like it was destiny for me to own these but I'm hoping by next week niketownny still has size 12 there so they can be discounted but I had a customer tellin me Clark Kent was buying up all the size 13's smh I'm glad everyone got their pairs tho and as far as these running big I'd say they fit alright you could a half size down but they'd fit way too perfect and I wanna be able to wiggle my toes around so I got my true size as a 12 I have some room inside but nothing crazy to crease od

30t6p3b.gif
. Again...

Bro despite the fact that these sat back in the day, (Hell they probably will sit present day. who cares?) believe it or not some people LIKE/LOVE this shoe for whatever reason. I dont think anyone who actually bought these will regret it. The shoe is dope. People should buy what they like and on this release they did. Who gives a @%!% about the people that bought these based on "HYPE"?

Back
Top Bottom