MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

i honestly would buy a second pair if I had the cash but sadly I don't, oh well on to the wolf grey V's gotta disappear in my cave for a while recouping funds

i honestly would buy a second pair if I had the cash but sadly I don't, oh well on to the wolf grey V's gotta disappear in my cave for a while recouping funds

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

i feel you but the wolf grey's is a easy pass for me on to the true blue's

Originally Posted by authentic354

imag0167w.jpg

imag0168z.jpg

imag0169w.jpg

I love when you can find cool workers at footlocker

the manager at HOH LA let us use the coupons even was sending people to the guest help desk to print them out
pimp.gif

feel exactly the same those true blue are instant cop n i can live without those 5s

feel exactly the same those true blue are instant cop n i can live without those 5s

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

man i swear people on this forum have never heard of inflation

i know you arent trying to justify the high prices that nike charge? you cant be that gully...

I think I got some of the best tongues possible! Im really happy with these and it takes me back! These are the first Jordans I ever bought and started the craze for me...

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

man i swear people on this forum have never heard of inflation

i know you arent trying to justify the high prices that nike charge? you cant be that gully...

I think I got some of the best tongues possible! Im really happy with these and it takes me back! These are the first Jordans I ever bought and started the craze for me...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

imag0167w.jpg

imag0168z.jpg

imag0169w.jpg

the manager at HOH LA let us use the coupons even was sending people to the guest help desk to print them out
pimp.gif

thats cool the first foot locker i went to the the guy said the coupon was no good for new releases
nerd.gif
 so i went 5 mins to the next mall and he let me do 3 diff transactions and i saved $90
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

imag0167w.jpg

imag0168z.jpg

imag0169w.jpg

pimp.gif

thats cool the first foot locker i went to the the guy said the coupon was no good for new releases
nerd.gif
 so i went 5 mins to the next mall and he let me do 3 diff transactions and i saved $90
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prince726

yeah the wolf grey and wht/red/navy are a pass but the black/silver are a must

Originally Posted by prince726

yeah the wolf grey and wht/red/navy are a pass but the black/silver are a must

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Anybody else order from Finishline at midnight and still not receive a confirmation email? All I got is the order number after it went through and an email from PayPal.

ordered from them placed the order at 12:15 still waiting on that shipment confirm also...

Back
Top Bottom