MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

^ id be kinda skeptic to try n scratch off that glue... if its on there good it might pull off some of that upper with the glue. I have a little bit of glue on mine as well, but i dont care, gonna wear em down anyway.

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Heres proof sorry for tha cell phone pic but theres green on my tongue

interesting.  never saw a tongue that looked like two separate tongues put together.  lower half being yellow and bordeaux and the upper half being green
yea it looks like a mistake it weird

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Heres proof sorry for tha cell phone pic but theres green on my tongue

interesting.  never saw a tongue that looked like two separate tongues put together.  lower half being yellow and bordeaux and the upper half being green
yea it looks like a mistake it weird

calYe2da wrote:also a lil bonus. as far as my vii's collection i am done (chris brown voice) lol

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

and as far as the tongues, i ain't trippin.
laugh.gif
just happy to have a couple pairs of these.

calYe2da wrote:also a lil bonus. as far as my vii's collection i am done (chris brown voice) lol

and as far as the tongues, i ain't trippin.
laugh.gif
just happy to have a couple pairs of these.

Mine had some glue on it too. Just scratch it off. At first, I thought it was on there for good, but it just came off after I scratched it.

Mine had some glue on it too. Just scratch it off. At first, I thought it was on there for good, but it just came off after I scratched it.

Missed out on these (can't find my size anywhere) but I'm not sweating. Just gonna wait for them to restock (hoping that they will).

Missed out on these (can't find my size anywhere) but I'm not sweating. Just gonna wait for them to restock (hoping that they will).

This thread is slowly turning in to the Playoff 13 thread(all the glue issues) with all
the tongue complaints!!! Be happy with the tongue u got or take em back! Be glad u
copped an authentic pair instead of some BS from your local flea market! Lol!

This thread is slowly turning in to the Playoff 13 thread(all the glue issues) with all
the tongue complaints!!! Be happy with the tongue u got or take em back! Be glad u
copped an authentic pair instead of some BS from your local flea market! Lol!

Back
Top Bottom