MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

They look goofy as $%^& on those feet with them big @#@ jeans. I bet if he farts, the cloud will stay in there for a while.

They look goofy as $%^& on those feet with them big @#@ jeans. I bet if he farts, the cloud will stay in there for a while.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ these are definitely a wearin shorts type of Air Jordan
nah not really, I wouldn't say that I just cant seem to get my pants to hang like I want em where the tongue shows they always end up flopping out looking all sloppy
mad.gif

hmm guess my pant legs are fat
grin.gif

i forgot these dropped and I want them
so as far as availability, are these still in stores, FSR?
Im in Whittier, LA/Orange County area btw

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ these are definitely a wearin shorts type of Air Jordan
nah not really, I wouldn't say that I just cant seem to get my pants to hang like I want em where the tongue shows they always end up flopping out looking all sloppy
mad.gif

hmm guess my pant legs are fat
grin.gif

i forgot these dropped and I want them
so as far as availability, are these still in stores, FSR?
Im in Whittier, LA/Orange County area btw

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by ItsTheMOB

no swag 
indifferent.gif
no swag?
I just put some shoes on an took a picture, what kind of ******ed ##$ mofo looks at a pic of shoes, jeans and carpet and pulls out a %+%$$*% remark like that
You know why else i know you have no swag? because you said "mofo" and you type like this $%#@## because your trying to emphasize how serious you are, when you really just need to chill out with your parachute pants.... 
laugh.gif

no swag 
indifferent.gif
no swag?
I just put some shoes on an took a picture, what kind of ******ed ##$ mofo looks at a pic of shoes, jeans and carpet and pulls out a %+%$$*% remark like that
You know why else i know you have no swag? because you said "mofo" and you type like this $%#@## because your trying to emphasize how serious you are, when you really just need to chill out with your parachute pants.... 
laugh.gif

no swag 
indifferent.gif
no swag?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

no swag 
indifferent.gif
no swag?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom