MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Anybody seen this shirt or know where to find it?

Foot Action - in store

wth is up with jb or whoever this is that keeps slapping a song name or line from a popular song on a shirt....this is quite lame

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Anybody seen this shirt or know where to find it?

Foot Action - in store

wth is up with jb or whoever this is that keeps slapping a song name or line from a popular song on a shirt....this is quite lame

Not a JB tee surprisingly.

But to the dude that patiently added the green, you should paint the midsole too to make them resemble the OGs.
pimp.gif

Not a JB tee surprisingly.

But to the dude that patiently added the green, you should paint the midsole too to make them resemble the OGs.
pimp.gif

to any of you footlocker vip members that were denied on the 30 at your local store as i was, you can try calling customer service.
800-991-6685.
after telling the customer service rep that i wasn't allowed to use the vip coupon at my local spot and a number of other locations accepted it, her supervisor offered to mail me a $30 gift card for the inconvenience.
good luck people.

to any of you footlocker vip members that were denied on the 30 at your local store as i was, you can try calling customer service.
800-991-6685.
after telling the customer service rep that i wasn't allowed to use the vip coupon at my local spot and a number of other locations accepted it, her supervisor offered to mail me a $30 gift card for the inconvenience.
good luck people.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

800-991-6685.
good luck people.
I'm sure a stock of people were denied the use of that coupon. 
I didn't bother that morning, because my local mom & pop opened up at 5:30 am, so I just wanted to buy and go on my way. 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

800-991-6685.
good luck people.
I'm sure a stock of people were denied the use of that coupon. 
I didn't bother that morning, because my local mom & pop opened up at 5:30 am, so I just wanted to buy and go on my way. 

i'm sure of it too. it just depended on the store. but since the discount was actually valid and accepted at some locations customer service was willing to make it up.
i just got off the phone with them about an hour ago.

i'm sure of it too. it just depended on the store. but since the discount was actually valid and accepted at some locations customer service was willing to make it up.
i just got off the phone with them about an hour ago.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I honestly don't forsee these restocking. & another thing how are you on a sneaker forum & call yourself a "sneakerhead" and "forget" these were dropping? I've seen that excuse quite a few times.... I don't get it.
i mean i've been busy coppin kobes.  scooped 5 pairs of zk6's between tuesday & friday. So I guess with keeping up with the shipping and whatnot, this release slipped my mind. Oh and then the minor fact I have a life outside release dates.  Sorry to offend you bro.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

I honestly don't forsee these restocking. & another thing how are you on a sneaker forum & call yourself a "sneakerhead" and "forget" these were dropping? I've seen that excuse quite a few times.... I don't get it.
i mean i've been busy coppin kobes.  scooped 5 pairs of zk6's between tuesday & friday. So I guess with keeping up with the shipping and whatnot, this release slipped my mind. Oh and then the minor fact I have a life outside release dates.  Sorry to offend you bro.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Nice find freezy, these things sold like hotcakes by me.... no double.

just tryin to help heads out. you know.
i guess either the old heads or beasters came out to play around your way. shiiiiiiiiiiii, i'm sure you'll have no problem procuring for retail if you change your mind bout the double down the road.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Nice find freezy, these things sold like hotcakes by me.... no double.

just tryin to help heads out. you know.
i guess either the old heads or beasters came out to play around your way. shiiiiiiiiiiii, i'm sure you'll have no problem procuring for retail if you change your mind bout the double down the road.

Back
Top Bottom