MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Got my pair on saturday, but it was not a easy copp for me... went around 2pm to 34th st and both Footlockers and Footaction and the smallest sizes they had were a 11
mad.gif
so then went to 3rd av in the bronx, footlocker was sold out and so was V.I.M.... and finally found a pair in 9.5 in Jimmy Jazz
tired.gif

P.S I get what everyone is saying about the mutant size box, even with the sneakers inside of it there's like 30% of the box empty
laugh.gif

Got my pair on saturday, but it was not a easy copp for me... went around 2pm to 34th st and both Footlockers and Footaction and the smallest sizes they had were a 11
mad.gif
so then went to 3rd av in the bronx, footlocker was sold out and so was V.I.M.... and finally found a pair in 9.5 in Jimmy Jazz
tired.gif

P.S I get what everyone is saying about the mutant size box, even with the sneakers inside of it there's like 30% of the box empty
laugh.gif

went to the galleria in houston on sunday and champs still had a nice selection of sizes left, i wear a 8.5 and they felt huge and would crease a lot when walking, tried the 8 and still had room but felt better and didnt crease at all when walking, i would go with half a size 8 for sure, still had room to stick my wearable shoe trees in them !

went to the galleria in houston on sunday and champs still had a nice selection of sizes left, i wear a 8.5 and they felt huge and would crease a lot when walking, tried the 8 and still had room but felt better and didnt crease at all when walking, i would go with half a size 8 for sure, still had room to stick my wearable shoe trees in them !

damn i forgot all about these. guess i'll scoop em on the bay. i doubt stores still have them.   wait, idk, were they a hot seller?

damn i forgot all about these. guess i'll scoop em on the bay. i doubt stores still have them.   wait, idk, were they a hot seller?

Originally Posted by Freeze

Just make some phone calls. I think you'll be able to pick some up pretty easy.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Just make some phone calls. I think you'll be able to pick some up pretty easy.

I made my BORDEAUX'S .......OG...!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

...Angelus paint...and patience...

What do you think???

Best regards from Greece !!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What do you think???

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What do you think???

those look perfect & you changed the heel tab
pimp.gif
..... now everyone else come out & say you did the same
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What do you think???

those look perfect & you changed the heel tab
pimp.gif
..... now everyone else come out & say you did the same
laugh.gif

I honestly don't forsee these restocking. & another thing how are you on a sneaker forum & call yourself a "sneakerhead" and "forget" these were dropping? I've seen that excuse quite a few times.... I don't get it.

I honestly don't forsee these restocking. & another thing how are you on a sneaker forum & call yourself a "sneakerhead" and "forget" these were dropping? I've seen that excuse quite a few times.... I don't get it.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

It's not like it's impossible to forget. I forgot about these shoes until 3 days before release date, and I still copped. Plus these will indeed restock, Jordans always restock.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

It's not like it's impossible to forget. I forgot about these shoes until 3 days before release date, and I still copped. Plus these will indeed restock, Jordans always restock.

Back
Top Bottom