MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by DRO3000

HAHA the craziest thing just happened so I after class I got home and called a FL at a mall closer to me because Im pretty sure the FL at the mall I originally copped from was sold out but I called to see if I could use the 30 off he says yea im like do you have a 9.5 left hes like only one more Im like ok iim on my way I looked in my closet grabbed the box that said air jordan 7 retro checked to see if the receipt was still in the champs bag and threw tha box in there got to the mall went to FOOTLOCKER got the last 9.5 (display shoe FTL) got the $30 off im like YES i shoot down to the first floor to champs to return the pair from RD and the lady pulls tha box outta tha bag opens it up and whats inside but my FTLOTG OLYMPIC 7s i yelled NOOOOOOOOOOO NVM
embarassed.gif
and grabbed tha bag and walked off i was so embarrassed but ay u win some u lose some
I DID NOTICE THO ON THE CHAMPS PAIR THE MIDSOLE IS MORE SMOOTH AND SHINYER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR ALSO THE TOUNGE ON THE CHAMPS PAIR IS THINNER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR SO 
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
No offense dude, but you posted some suspect pics of your Bordeaux's with green in the tongue and now youre saying you were gonna swap em out for another pair????  I dont get it, If I had the only pair with the infamous green in them, I would be a lil reluctant to trade em even if they were a lil big.  thats like saying if you got the AJ XI silver anni's with the jumpman on em and returned cuz they fit a .5 size too big............Jus sayin
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 It was a joke if youve been around for atleast 2 years youd recognize me from the POST YOUR DREAM COLORWAY thread that use to be in this fourm (may it rest in peace) but it was basically a thread that we photo shopped Jordans in it was a photo shopped pic to mock the other guys pic i didnt mean any harm
laugh.gif
grin.gif

tired.gif
 thanks for clearly that up i thought we found the legendary green but it looked bad so i wouldnt be mad if i didnt get that

HAHA the craziest thing just happened so I after class I got home and called a FL at a mall closer to me because Im pretty sure the FL at the mall I originally copped from was sold out but I called to see if I could use the 30 off he says yea im like do you have a 9.5 left hes like only one more Im like ok iim on my way I looked in my closet grabbed the box that said air jordan 7 retro checked to see if the receipt was still in the champs bag and threw tha box in there got to the mall went to FOOTLOCKER got the last 9.5 (display shoe FTL) got the $30 off im like YES i shoot down to the first floor to champs to return the pair from RD and the lady pulls tha box outta tha bag opens it up and whats inside but my FTLOTG OLYMPIC 7s i yelled NOOOOOOOOOOO NVM
embarassed.gif
and grabbed tha bag and walked off i was so embarrassed but ay u win some u lose some
I DID NOTICE THO ON THE CHAMPS PAIR THE MIDSOLE IS MORE SMOOTH AND SHINYER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR ALSO THE TOUNGE ON THE CHAMPS PAIR IS THINNER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR SO 
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif

did your new pair have a any midsole creasing?

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFlick

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by anti808

Still waiting for mine 
frown.gif

Same here...
Didnt get a email but I when I check the order status on NDC it says shipped, should receive by Wednesday!!!!  Mammy!!!

Didn't get the email but I'm showing shipped also on ndc.  Just check the web site for those that didn't get the email.

Originally Posted by JFlick

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Still waiting for mine 
frown.gif

Same here...
Didnt get a email but I when I check the order status on NDC it says shipped, should receive by Wednesday!!!!  Mammy!!!

Didn't get the email but I'm showing shipped also on ndc.  Just check the web site for those that didn't get the email.

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC
pimp.gif
, shoes should be here on Wednesday. 2 pairs is all I need.

Yeah mine still says 'In Progress' on NDC. Maybe because I paid with PayPal. Status on PayPal still says Pending for some reason.

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC
pimp.gif
, shoes should be here on Wednesday. 2 pairs is all I need.

Yeah mine still says 'In Progress' on NDC. Maybe because I paid with PayPal. Status on PayPal still says Pending for some reason.

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif

Nope

Originally Posted by maxsamillion

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif

Nope

Same exact situation here. Hope I get a shipping confirmation soon. Will post if I get one. But chances are they sold so many of this shoe they just haven't been able to process all the orders yet. NDC has yet to let me down even on re-stocks way after a shoe came out.

Same exact situation here. Hope I get a shipping confirmation soon. Will post if I get one. But chances are they sold so many of this shoe they just haven't been able to process all the orders yet. NDC has yet to let me down even on re-stocks way after a shoe came out.

Just got my NDC shipping info. Too excited for these to come. MIght order another since my size is still up.

Just got my NDC shipping info. Too excited for these to come. MIght order another since my size is still up.

Back
Top Bottom