MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by DRO3000

HAHA the craziest thing just happened so I after class I got home and called a FL at a mall closer to me because Im pretty sure the FL at the mall I originally copped from was sold out but I called to see if I could use the 30 off he says yea im like do you have a 9.5 left hes like only one more Im like ok iim on my way I looked in my closet grabbed the box that said air jordan 7 retro checked to see if the receipt was still in the champs bag and threw tha box in there got to the mall went to FOOTLOCKER got the last 9.5 (display shoe FTL) got the $30 off im like YES i shoot down to the first floor to champs to return the pair from RD and the lady pulls tha box outta tha bag opens it up and whats inside but my FTLOTG OLYMPIC 7s i yelled NOOOOOOOOOOO NVM
embarassed.gif
and grabbed tha bag and walked off i was so embarrassed but ay u win some u lose some
I DID NOTICE THO ON THE CHAMPS PAIR THE MIDSOLE IS MORE SMOOTH AND SHINYER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR ALSO THE TOUNGE ON THE CHAMPS PAIR IS THINNER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR SO 
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
No offense dude, but you posted some suspect pics of your Bordeaux's with green in the tongue and now youre saying you were gonna swap em out for another pair????  I dont get it, If I had the only pair with the infamous green in them, I would be a lil reluctant to trade em even if they were a lil big.  thats like saying if you got the AJ XI silver anni's with the jumpman on em and returned cuz they fit a .5 size too big............Jus sayin
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 It was a joke if youve been around for atleast 2 years youd recognize me from the POST YOUR DREAM COLORWAY thread that use to be in this fourm (may it rest in peace) but it was basically a thread that we photo shopped Jordans in it was a photo shopped pic to mock the other guys pic i didnt mean any harm
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Well I guess thats an easy way to tell Ive been on NT for less than 2 yrs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Wasnt mad or hating at all BTW, I didnt think it was a real photo to begin with, but it looked like you were getting caught in a lie with your story.  congrats on the 2nd pick up

HAHA the craziest thing just happened so I after class I got home and called a FL at a mall closer to me because Im pretty sure the FL at the mall I originally copped from was sold out but I called to see if I could use the 30 off he says yea im like do you have a 9.5 left hes like only one more Im like ok iim on my way I looked in my closet grabbed the box that said air jordan 7 retro checked to see if the receipt was still in the champs bag and threw tha box in there got to the mall went to FOOTLOCKER got the last 9.5 (display shoe FTL) got the $30 off im like YES i shoot down to the first floor to champs to return the pair from RD and the lady pulls tha box outta tha bag opens it up and whats inside but my FTLOTG OLYMPIC 7s i yelled NOOOOOOOOOOO NVM
embarassed.gif
and grabbed tha bag and walked off i was so embarrassed but ay u win some u lose some
I DID NOTICE THO ON THE CHAMPS PAIR THE MIDSOLE IS MORE SMOOTH AND SHINYER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR ALSO THE TOUNGE ON THE CHAMPS PAIR IS THINNER THAN THE FOOTLOCKER PAIR SO 
pimp.gif
 I GUESS I DID WIN 
laugh.gif
No offense dude, but you posted some suspect pics of your Bordeaux's with green in the tongue and now youre saying you were gonna swap em out for another pair????  I dont get it, If I had the only pair with the infamous green in them, I would be a lil reluctant to trade em even if they were a lil big.  thats like saying if you got the AJ XI silver anni's with the jumpman on em and returned cuz they fit a .5 size too big............Jus sayin
grin.gif
laugh.gif
 It was a joke if youve been around for atleast 2 years youd recognize me from the POST YOUR DREAM COLORWAY thread that use to be in this fourm (may it rest in peace) but it was basically a thread that we photo shopped Jordans in it was a photo shopped pic to mock the other guys pic i didnt mean any harm
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Wasnt mad or hating at all BTW, I didnt think it was a real photo to begin with, but it looked like you were getting caught in a lie with your story.  congrats on the 2nd pick up

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thanks man

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thanks man

copped a couple days before release from my mom n pop shop.....overall happy with the production.

copped a couple days before release from my mom n pop shop.....overall happy with the production.

fresh off a weekend ban smh
got these no hassle saturday
footlocker rejected my coupon so i took my buisness to finishline lol
10rpi7d.png

xaqcuo.png

fresh off a weekend ban smh
got these no hassle saturday
footlocker rejected my coupon so i took my buisness to finishline lol
10rpi7d.png

xaqcuo.png

i went to the mall and i got 30off at ftl coupon 120.00 for my second yes.this is the first time i get a discount like that.

i went to the mall and i got 30off at ftl coupon 120.00 for my second yes.this is the first time i get a discount like that.

so did these go so fast because they were an original colorway?

I dont really buy J's anymore because I have so many I dont even wear anymore. But everytime I see a pic of these, I wish I wouldve copped.

They were actually the first Jordans I ever owned back in the day...

so did these go so fast because they were an original colorway?

I dont really buy J's anymore because I have so many I dont even wear anymore. But everytime I see a pic of these, I wish I wouldve copped.

They were actually the first Jordans I ever owned back in the day...

I wasn't able to make it to my local FTL until today since my son's been sick (he's doing much better now, but was in the hospital for a few days...needless to say my son comes before any sneaker, no matter how great). I walked in and half jokingly asked if they had any Bordeauxs left in 10.5. Much to my astonishment the manager said "yup, we got two pairs left". My jaw dropped! You know the rest...INSTA-COPPED!

I was amazed I found a pair so easily two days after release. They may differ a little from the OGs, but these are still a fire release. Really good quality too! Bravo JB!

Congrats to everyone who got their pair, and those of you who didn't, I wouldn't panic yet. I would be shocked if these didn't restock. Nike would be missing out on a boatload of profit by not releasing another round of these!

I wasn't able to make it to my local FTL until today since my son's been sick (he's doing much better now, but was in the hospital for a few days...needless to say my son comes before any sneaker, no matter how great). I walked in and half jokingly asked if they had any Bordeauxs left in 10.5. Much to my astonishment the manager said "yup, we got two pairs left". My jaw dropped! You know the rest...INSTA-COPPED!

I was amazed I found a pair so easily two days after release. They may differ a little from the OGs, but these are still a fire release. Really good quality too! Bravo JB!

Congrats to everyone who got their pair, and those of you who didn't, I wouldn't panic yet. I would be shocked if these didn't restock. Nike would be missing out on a boatload of profit by not releasing another round of these!

Back
Top Bottom