MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

THE MIDSOLE ISNT SHINY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

uh.....

yes it is.....smh

I will most likely pass on these I just don't really like the colors...
sick.gif

yea my boy called them ugly too but there 2 good thing about that 1. should be easy to get and 2. a lot of people wont be wearing them

yea my boy called them ugly too but there 2 good thing about that 1. should be easy to get and 2. a lot of people wont be wearing them

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

How are people calling these "ugly"...i dont get it.
for real... it's one of my top 3 favorite  kicks all time   so i might the wrong guy to ask 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

How are people calling these "ugly"...i dont get it.
for real... it's one of my top 3 favorite  kicks all time   so i might the wrong guy to ask 
laugh.gif

stinks they took the yellow hits out the tongue but all around these are a fabulous pair, hoping for a GR so we can all have a pair and maybe get a 2nd on the disc. if they sit long enough

i dont mind paying retail but when i buy 2 of the same one of them gotta come at a lower price

stinks they took the yellow hits out the tongue but all around these are a fabulous pair, hoping for a GR so we can all have a pair and maybe get a 2nd on the disc. if they sit long enough

i dont mind paying retail but when i buy 2 of the same one of them gotta come at a lower price

I really like the vintage look to these bad boys... You can tell these came out in 1992, which makes me like them even more.. 

I really like the vintage look to these bad boys... You can tell these came out in 1992, which makes me like them even more.. 

The only appeal I've ever had for Bordaux 7s is the pure retro look they have. To be honest, they're not that great looking. They just have that distinct 90s look.

I'll probably pass unless I can get a good deal on them which is likely seeing as how I made a few hookups during the Cool Grey release.

The only appeal I've ever had for Bordaux 7s is the pure retro look they have. To be honest, they're not that great looking. They just have that distinct 90s look.

I'll probably pass unless I can get a good deal on them which is likely seeing as how I made a few hookups during the Cool Grey release.

Back
Top Bottom