MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

these would be perfect for a 90s throwback party, get some windbreakers with crazy prints and colors and kill it like the prince lol love the 80s and early 90s!

these would be perfect for a 90s throwback party, get some windbreakers with crazy prints and colors and kill it like the prince lol love the 80s and early 90s!

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I dont see the big deal about these
http://niketalk.com/topic/243163/question-about-the-bordeaux-s

i had the same question about these...got schooled on em, now i understand

.....def. might pick these up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Are The Colors On The OGs Brighter Than The Retros Or Are The Pictures Jus Edited.?
nerd.gif

Are The Colors On The OGs Brighter Than The Retros Or Are The Pictures Jus Edited.?
nerd.gif

This was always my favorite commercial from my youth...I fell in love with the Bordeaux's when my boy's brother picked them up but I remember having this commercial on a tape I had made of a Bulls vs. Celtics game from that season...I must have watched this thing hundreds of times...Play, Stop, Rewind, Play, Slow, Pause, Rewind, Play etc...Gonna have to raid my mom's garage to see if she still has it anywhere...

This was always my favorite commercial from my youth...I fell in love with the Bordeaux's when my boy's brother picked them up but I remember having this commercial on a tape I had made of a Bulls vs. Celtics game from that season...I must have watched this thing hundreds of times...Play, Stop, Rewind, Play, Slow, Pause, Rewind, Play etc...Gonna have to raid my mom's garage to see if she still has it anywhere...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

wow bringing back my child hood with that 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

wow bringing back my child hood with that 
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

god I;m very excited for these, hope I don't have to miss out do to money like I will on cement 3's, my grails

god I;m very excited for these, hope I don't have to miss out do to money like I will on cement 3's, my grails

Back
Top Bottom