MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Klock

Originally Posted by Klock

Yo is the J O R D A N stitching on the tongue supposed to be connected by thread?

!@%

My right shoe's tongue is.

So just me huh?

damn

Interesting.  My OG white/cardinal tongues look like that.  The OARIDRA are all connected.  My 06's are not.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by 1nvincible

Those dates are production dates. The first date is start production and second is end of production from the factory it came from. 
What the hell are you talking about?

I know what production dates are. I'm saying that the dates on mine are different than his.

WOW you must be new....
I've been here long enough to know that you can't get rid of those xbox points.

Bum $%$%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1nvincible

Those dates are production dates. The first date is start production and second is end of production from the factory it came from. 

I know what production dates are. I'm saying that the dates on mine are different than his.

WOW you must be new....

Bum $%$%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

These shoes are nice to look, but I wouldn't be caught wearing it. Everybody I seen wear them too has yet to pull off a successful outfit with them on as well.

Jeans, khaki pants or shorts, camo shorts with a black shirt.....let the shoe speak for itself.  Not knocking those who like and wear "specialty shirts" but some of those just seems so forced.
A black tee is probably the best option, but everyone has worn like charcoal looking Fruit of the Loom tees that don't match the shoes color at all.  I haven't seen anyone wear the shirts made for the shoes either.  

Originally Posted by Chief Ediri

These shoes are nice to look, but I wouldn't be caught wearing it. Everybody I seen wear them too has yet to pull off a successful outfit with them on as well.

Jeans, khaki pants or shorts, camo shorts with a black shirt.....let the shoe speak for itself.  Not knocking those who like and wear "specialty shirts" but some of those just seems so forced.
A black tee is probably the best option, but everyone has worn like charcoal looking Fruit of the Loom tees that don't match the shoes color at all.  I haven't seen anyone wear the shirts made for the shoes either.  

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Wore mine yesterday for about 3 hours and the sole is coming apart....

003cuf.jpg

Wow, just wow.

I was afraid of this.  That glossy midsole looks like it will crack and peel easily.

003cuf.jpg

Wow, just wow.

I was afraid of this.  That glossy midsole looks like it will crack and peel easily.

It's not just the paint, the sole is seperating where the black and grey meet. Another disappointment from the brand. You should buy 2 pairs of a shoe because you like them...not because they might fall apart in a few days/months.

It's not just the paint, the sole is seperating where the black and grey meet. Another disappointment from the brand. You should buy 2 pairs of a shoe because you like them...not because they might fall apart in a few days/months.

WOW you must be new....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

low blow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WOW you must be new....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

low blow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^same thing happened to my 09' True Blue 3s
grin.gif

this, makes me not want to even wear mines anymore, makes no sense even getting these ones releasin in june, quality will be worse

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^same thing happened to my 09' True Blue 3s
grin.gif

this, makes me not want to even wear mines anymore, makes no sense even getting these ones releasin in june, quality will be worse

Originally Posted by Hyalite

003cuf.jpg

Wow, just wow.

I would definitely contact Nike about this. Should receive a voucher.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

003cuf.jpg

Wow, just wow.

I would definitely contact Nike about this. Should receive a voucher.

Back
Top Bottom