MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by 1nvincible

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by JesusR23

has this ever happened to anybody else?

i got em at footaction so they cant be fake. i was just checking them out and saw that they didnt glue or pressed the tag.
what kind of glue can i use on them?? thanks.
Yo, I'm not calling your pair fake but I noticed something.

Your pair says 11/11/10-03/02/11 but mine says 11/10/10-12/27/10.

What's up w/ that?
Those dates are production dates. The first date is start production and second is end of production from the factory it came from. 
What the hell are you talking about?

I know what production dates are. I'm saying that the dates on mine are different than his.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

has this ever happened to anybody else?

i got em at footaction so they cant be fake. i was just checking them out and saw that they didnt glue or pressed the tag.
what kind of glue can i use on them?? thanks.

What's up w/ that?
Those dates are production dates. The first date is start production and second is end of production from the factory it came from. 

I know what production dates are. I'm saying that the dates on mine are different than his.

What's up w/ that?

They will have different production dates because they have multiple production time periods.

What's up w/ that?

They will have different production dates because they have multiple production time periods.

What's up w/ that?

laugh.gif
 This guy...

What's up w/ that?

laugh.gif
 This guy...

Originally Posted by rareair45

thats right there are hundreds of thousands of these 7's floating around the globe 
 since these shoes have been on the sweatshop assembly line for months 

production of the 7's i am sure ended in march before shipment of the shoes to stores worldwide

both the 7 release this year started in October and both my pairs started on the same date of 10/13/10

thats right there are hundreds of thousands of these 7's floating around the globe 

production of the 7's i am sure ended in march before shipment of the shoes to stores worldwide

both the 7 release this year started in October and both my pairs started on the same date of 10/13/10

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

my pair had different dates..other shoe is 11/10/10-12/27/10 ..d other one is 11/10/10-12/28/10..but doesnt relly matter..as long as not damage..

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

my pair had different dates..other shoe is 11/10/10-12/27/10 ..d other one is 11/10/10-12/28/10..but doesnt relly matter..as long as not damage..

Originally Posted by jonwin

wore my pair for the 1st time today. love em, so comfy and they look so fresh. debating on doubling up on these and trying to decide if it could wait for a few months and still be able to cop for retail or maybe even less.
this.

need to find another pair below retail ASAP. ill def double up on the cardinals

Originally Posted by jonwin

wore my pair for the 1st time today. love em, so comfy and they look so fresh. debating on doubling up on these and trying to decide if it could wait for a few months and still be able to cop for retail or maybe even less.
this.

need to find another pair below retail ASAP. ill def double up on the cardinals

What's up w/ that?

WOW you must be new....

What's up w/ that?

WOW you must be new....

Wore mine yesterday for about 3 hours and the sole is coming apart....

003cuf.jpg

Wore mine yesterday for about 3 hours and the sole is coming apart....

003cuf.jpg

Originally Posted by Klock

Originally Posted by Klock

Yo is the J O R D A N stitching on the tongue supposed to be connected by thread?

!@%

My right shoe's tongue is.

So just me huh?

damn

Interesting.  My OG white/cardinal tongues look like that.  The OARIDRA are all connected.  My 06's are not.

Back
Top Bottom