MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

2r6pudf.gif
Can't wait for these to drop!

I will take 3 of these and jb can u please rerelease the white varsity purple n flint grey version as well cause I need those back in my life and on my feet again lol...thanx in advance.

I will take 3 of these and jb can u please rerelease the white varsity purple n flint grey version as well cause I need those back in my life and on my feet again lol...thanx in advance.

I'm curious... do you guys buy 2 (or even 3) pairs on the spot? LOL, I just can't see myself doing that right away. You guys are very wealthy.

I'm curious... do you guys buy 2 (or even 3) pairs on the spot? LOL, I just can't see myself doing that right away. You guys are very wealthy.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Lol foreal that like 450 I would just save that n buy a different pair of Jordans

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Lol foreal that like 450 I would just save that n buy a different pair of Jordans

i might max the credit card on these. i dont care if these sit, im buying multiples on release day. ive been through two pairs of og's in the last 4 years and need these!

i might max the credit card on these. i dont care if these sit, im buying multiples on release day. ive been through two pairs of og's in the last 4 years and need these!

wow. these are amazing. first jordan release i need in a long while. and am i right these are an april release? hello birthday present

Back
Top Bottom