MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

wow. these are amazing. first jordan release i need in a long while. and am i right these are an april release? hello birthday present

Colors look OFF on these on the tongue. Way less vibrant
frown.gif

Originally Posted by village1600

finally , these and the playoff 13s and im good
QFT.. add the Black Cement III's and Concord XI's.. 
pimp.gif
 2011 is goin' to be a good year..

Originally Posted by village1600

finally , these and the playoff 13s and im good
QFT.. add the Black Cement III's and Concord XI's.. 
pimp.gif
 2011 is goin' to be a good year..

Originally Posted by davey5737

wow. these are amazing. first jordan release i need in a long while. and am i right these are an april release? hello birthday present

yea they release in April.

Originally Posted by davey5737

yea they release in April.

i keep looking at pics hoping i will like these and then when the mj vs. mj pic came up i was like"im gunna like them now" and i think they look horrible even on the GOAT, so its an easy pass on a bad quality and ugly shoe for me, but im glad these are releasing for those that love it, its always good to scoop up a grail!

i keep looking at pics hoping i will like these and then when the mj vs. mj pic came up i was like"im gunna like them now" and i think they look horrible even on the GOAT, so its an easy pass on a bad quality and ugly shoe for me, but im glad these are releasing for those that love it, its always good to scoop up a grail!

funny, when this thread first started i was salivating over these, but i've cooled to them and now they are meh to me. i'd much rather some oly's or hares, but i missed them both
frown.gif
and have to stick to my '02 black/red (raptors).

funny, when this thread first started i was salivating over these, but i've cooled to them and now they are meh to me. i'd much rather some oly's or hares, but i missed them both
frown.gif
and have to stick to my '02 black/red (raptors).

these new pics are fresh. no shiny triangles on soles and material look on point!! these are fuel
robo x 10 pair

these new pics are fresh. no shiny triangles on soles and material look on point!! these are fuel
robo x 10 pair

Back
Top Bottom