MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

LOLZ I went to Footlocker Kings Plaza in Brooklyn and a young kid maybe 10 or 12 years old asked me if I liked his Jordan 7 Orions when he tried them on. I told him they are nice but I wouldnt buy them without the $30 off coupon. He told me I dont have a coupon so I gave him the one I had in my pocket. When I went to the register to cop my Griffey 2 the guy @ the register started arguing with me about giving anotha customer a coupon and that I shouldnt do it and that Footlocker monitors the employee discounts so they monitor customer purchases. I laughed and he told me now ur not gonna get a discount so I said alright as I was about to turn around and walk out he ask me for my Footlocker card and gave me the $30 off discount. What a fool!  Jean @ Footlocker Kings Plaza IM putting u on blast. LOLZ
laugh.gif

Lol well deserved. What does it matter as long as they get the sale? Some people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. What a CLOWN....

KINGS PLAZA IS THE WORST, AFTER THE STUNT THE BULLED ON THE OLYMPIC 7'S IN THE SUMMER, THEY WILL NEVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN...WHICH SUCKS CUZ ITS A 5MIN CAR RIDE, BUT I'D MUCH RATHER GO ELSE WHERE

Arundel Mills pulled some wild ++% with the OLY 7's too 
30t6p3b.gif

It must just be Foot Lcoker in general

LOLZ I went to Footlocker Kings Plaza in Brooklyn and a young kid maybe 10 or 12 years old asked me if I liked his Jordan 7 Orions when he tried them on. I told him they are nice but I wouldnt buy them without the $30 off coupon. He told me I dont have a coupon so I gave him the one I had in my pocket. When I went to the register to cop my Griffey 2 the guy @ the register started arguing with me about giving anotha customer a coupon and that I shouldnt do it and that Footlocker monitors the employee discounts so they monitor customer purchases. I laughed and he told me now ur not gonna get a discount so I said alright as I was about to turn around and walk out he ask me for my Footlocker card and gave me the $30 off discount. What a fool!  Jean @ Footlocker Kings Plaza IM putting u on blast. LOLZ
laugh.gif

Lol well deserved. What does it matter as long as they get the sale? Some people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity. What a CLOWN....

KINGS PLAZA IS THE WORST, AFTER THE STUNT THE BULLED ON THE OLYMPIC 7'S IN THE SUMMER, THEY WILL NEVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN...WHICH SUCKS CUZ ITS A 5MIN CAR RIDE, BUT I'D MUCH RATHER GO ELSE WHERE

Arundel Mills pulled some wild ++% with the OLY 7's too 
30t6p3b.gif

It must just be Foot Lcoker in general

laugh.gif

I remember when the Grape V's released the Footaction in there sold ONE 8.5 to the public
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I remember when the Grape V's released the Footaction in there sold ONE 8.5 to the public
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dooftard

This is my DS pair. Looks lumpy to me...I just noticed that when I pulled them out again.

Also my DS pair. This is how it came...

I've worn these two times...also came pre-creased, but I'm sure I've added more to it, but not ALL of them.

Same thing

didn't get pictures of the crease in the tongues, not that big of a deal to me..

Probably will not be ordering from sneaker.st again if this is what they sell unless yours came like this too(from NDC, FNL, eastbay)
I had the same problem with one of my pairs - Just take a blow dryer and hold it over the creases until they disappear...this could take 30 - 60 secs or beyond.  You might need to use your finger to smooth it out some.  Basically, the heat softens the foam just enough to remove the crease.  It worked for me. 
pimp.gif

This is my DS pair. Looks lumpy to me...I just noticed that when I pulled them out again.

I've worn these two times...also came pre-creased, but I'm sure I've added more to it, but not ALL of them.

Same thing

didn't get pictures of the crease in the tongues, not that big of a deal to me..

Probably will not be ordering from sneaker.st again if this is what they sell unless yours came like this too(from NDC, FNL, eastbay)
I had the same problem with one of my pairs - Just take a blow dryer and hold it over the creases until they disappear...this could take 30 - 60 secs or beyond.  You might need to use your finger to smooth it out some.  Basically, the heat softens the foam just enough to remove the crease.  It worked for me. 
pimp.gif

Same thing

bro, they are shoes. Made to be worn. That doesnt look bad at all. My three pairs all look like that. I see what you;re saying about it being lumpy though. That first pic looks a little off.

Same thing

bro, they are shoes. Made to be worn. That doesnt look bad at all. My three pairs all look like that. I see what you;re saying about it being lumpy though. That first pic looks a little off.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

lace swap looks nice to me! did you try round burgundy laces? at lease you didnt go with the yellow laces like some kid i seen with it...just cause he had a hint of yellow on the tounges. personally i like to keep my Js with the og laces.

OG laces for all Js.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

lace swap looks nice to me! did you try round burgundy laces? at lease you didnt go with the yellow laces like some kid i seen with it...just cause he had a hint of yellow on the tounges. personally i like to keep my Js with the og laces.

OG laces for all Js.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dudes just straight disrespecting customers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and certain GR jordans do sellout on day one depending on area.

my mall sold out of over 200+ mens pairs in the morning alone.

just depends

Originally Posted by moneymike88

laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dudes just straight disrespecting customers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and certain GR jordans do sellout on day one depending on area.

my mall sold out of over 200+ mens pairs in the morning alone.

just depends

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by JRIV174

A manager at Foot locker try to hit with me with the "You cant not return new release jordans" when I tried to return my powder 9's (if thats what you want to call them)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The employees at that Footlocker are some real clowns... shoulda just went to FinishLine or SportsZone
They're shady... always tryna get people 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

a good chunk of footlocker employees =  corporate slaves

whenever i've had a problem trying to make a return/exchange  or they want to act stupid about using coupons on items i know aren't excluded and i have every right to get, i just smile ask for the number for corporate or their dm in front of them and call and complain right in front of their face and let them know at the end of the day i'll most likely get a $20 gift card in the mail from corporate to make up for the inconvinence i had to deal with and their dm will come down on them and at the end of the day their just a replaceable at will employee.

i remember they had a friends and family weekend one time and i showed the coupon when ready to pay,  the employee tried to tell me the policy was that i had to buy an insole to get the 30%.   i just hit dude with the
laugh.gif
and asked him how his manager would respond if i went up to him on the sales floor and told him your cashier at the register is trying to pad his sales numbers by blatantly lying to me saying i have to buy an insole inother to get the friends and family discount.       the look on dudes face was priceless afterwards

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by JRIV174

A manager at Foot locker try to hit with me with the "You cant not return new release jordans" when I tried to return my powder 9's (if thats what you want to call them)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The employees at that Footlocker are some real clowns... shoulda just went to FinishLine or SportsZone
They're shady... always tryna get people 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

a good chunk of footlocker employees =  corporate slaves

whenever i've had a problem trying to make a return/exchange  or they want to act stupid about using coupons on items i know aren't excluded and i have every right to get, i just smile ask for the number for corporate or their dm in front of them and call and complain right in front of their face and let them know at the end of the day i'll most likely get a $20 gift card in the mail from corporate to make up for the inconvinence i had to deal with and their dm will come down on them and at the end of the day their just a replaceable at will employee.

i remember they had a friends and family weekend one time and i showed the coupon when ready to pay,  the employee tried to tell me the policy was that i had to buy an insole to get the 30%.   i just hit dude with the
laugh.gif
and asked him how his manager would respond if i went up to him on the sales floor and told him your cashier at the register is trying to pad his sales numbers by blatantly lying to me saying i have to buy an insole inother to get the friends and family discount.       the look on dudes face was priceless afterwards

I wish I came across a footlocker in NYC who had em between the sizes 11-12...............??? All I seen is 14....smh

I wish I came across a footlocker in NYC who had em between the sizes 11-12...............??? All I seen is 14....smh

Back
Top Bottom