MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Like but not very versatile enough for me, I see everyone with the same hats and shirts when rocking these.

I was just about to post that. Seems like they're leaking sizes weekly.

I have mine on today, these seem more comfortable than my FTLOTG's...which I finally wore a couple of weeks ago

I might get another pair, this time going down half a size though

I was just about to post that. Seems like they're leaking sizes weekly.

I have mine on today, these seem more comfortable than my FTLOTG's...which I finally wore a couple of weeks ago

I might get another pair, this time going down half a size though

^ yea Olmypic FTLOTGs are stiff and uncomfortable compared to these. bought these early in my true size, unDSed them and were too big
30t6p3b.gif
bought another pair on RD and went .5 down...1st time Ive had to unDS 2 of the same shoe because of sizing
30t6p3b.gif

^ yea Olmypic FTLOTGs are stiff and uncomfortable compared to these. bought these early in my true size, unDSed them and were too big
30t6p3b.gif
bought another pair on RD and went .5 down...1st time Ive had to unDS 2 of the same shoe because of sizing
30t6p3b.gif

I'm in LOVE with these joints. First retro released Jordan I've been in love with completely since the '99 IVs.

After a 15 year wait, I'm pretty pleased.

I go hard 90s style, and rock whatever with these. Dudes out chea be matching TOO much for a shoe that stands by itself IMO, do y'all...

May have to snag 3rd pair when these hit outlets.

I'm in LOVE with these joints. First retro released Jordan I've been in love with completely since the '99 IVs.

After a 15 year wait, I'm pretty pleased.

I go hard 90s style, and rock whatever with these. Dudes out chea be matching TOO much for a shoe that stands by itself IMO, do y'all...

May have to snag 3rd pair when these hit outlets.

Thanks for the NDC info.  I have been searching for a pair without having to pay the inflated ebay prices.  I am pretty happy right now.

Thanks for the NDC info.  I have been searching for a pair without having to pay the inflated ebay prices.  I am pretty happy right now.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

yea. im glad that i doubled. good lookin from a fellow niketalker! these are a must in my book..

Word.  Sometimes, i'll just take 'em out the box and stare at 'em.

Make love to 'em.

yea. im glad that i doubled. good lookin from a fellow niketalker! these are a must in my book..

Make love to 'em.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Make love to 'em.

idk about making love to em, but WORD!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Make love to 'em.

idk about making love to em, but WORD!
roll.gif

Glad I waited it out and finally got a pair for retail.

No way was I paying resellers prices for these. Thinkin bout doubling up

If possible. My pair has a lot of yellow in the tongue and I like the contrast.

Glad I waited it out and finally got a pair for retail.

No way was I paying resellers prices for these. Thinkin bout doubling up

If possible. My pair has a lot of yellow in the tongue and I like the contrast.

Back
Top Bottom