MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by BinYe

Speaking of VII's...

Can anyone speak on the FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME's and how many
were produced compared to the YEAR OF THE RABBITS?

Originally Posted by vipersupra

All I know is d ftlotg were qs.. I remember only two of d high volume store around my are got em.. in very limited sizes.. I say 2 pair of each.. was lucky to scoop a sz9..

yep i barely got my sz 12 in the ftlotg vii they were gone just as fast as the ajko white/blk/red

Speaking of VII's...

All I know is d ftlotg were qs.. I remember only two of d high volume store around my are got em.. in very limited sizes.. I say 2 pair of each.. was lucky to scoop a sz9..

yep i barely got my sz 12 in the ftlotg vii they were gone just as fast as the ajko white/blk/red

Here are some better pics of my 2 pairs (one pair has black in both tongues and the other has none):

21926466bcbbc27a803a80cf2ddaba58f986e0f4_r.jpg

92126b1646b3729d879a0bc654defc340e4ce8d3_r.jpg

774269f611b9420181ea87ce265126ae94bd9cd9_r.jpg

bcf16e65ba2287accfc98ec28711a0b2ffdd84c4_r.jpg

59926c3685b4c26d829a26c767d1fd76c55a56c5_r.jpg

Here are some better pics of my 2 pairs (one pair has black in both tongues and the other has none):

21926466bcbbc27a803a80cf2ddaba58f986e0f4_r.jpg

92126b1646b3729d879a0bc654defc340e4ce8d3_r.jpg

774269f611b9420181ea87ce265126ae94bd9cd9_r.jpg

bcf16e65ba2287accfc98ec28711a0b2ffdd84c4_r.jpg

59926c3685b4c26d829a26c767d1fd76c55a56c5_r.jpg

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Speaking of VII's...

Yeah... i just recal them being quickstrikes. Since release date, minus the internet photos of celebs, i've
only seen one cat rock 'em around my way.

Thanks.

Btw, GINK, i'm starting to become more of a fan of Bordeaux's with less yellow in the tongue. It blends/
flows much better wtih the shoe (maybe a tad here, a touch there, a splash around hurr, etc).

It's understated but well conveyed.

And two pairs of these are standard. 3 would be perfect.

Speaking of VII's...

Yeah... i just recal them being quickstrikes. Since release date, minus the internet photos of celebs, i've

Thanks.

Btw, GINK, i'm starting to become more of a fan of Bordeaux's with less yellow in the tongue. It blends/
flows much better wtih the shoe (maybe a tad here, a touch there, a splash around hurr, etc).

Speaking of VII's...

Thanks.

i actually like my yellow tounges. d color pops just like d circle in d playoff 13s.. but to each its own so rock on bruh! waiting for my 2nd to get droppd off ryt now. =) 

on d flip side, i didnt know d ajkos were dat limited.. i got mine easier dan i got d ftlotg.. i hadda stand in line for dat ****.. lol it match perfect w my philippine hat perfect

Speaking of VII's...

Thanks.

i actually like my yellow tounges. d color pops just like d circle in d playoff 13s.. but to each its own so rock on bruh! waiting for my 2nd to get droppd off ryt now. =) 

on d flip side, i didnt know d ajkos were dat limited.. i got mine easier dan i got d ftlotg.. i hadda stand in line for dat ****.. lol it match perfect w my philippine hat perfect

Thanks.

It actually hurt my brain trying to read this

Thanks.

It actually hurt my brain trying to read this

i love these shoes! does anybody know how to clean around the toe area? i got some dirt smudges or something. im not sure if i should just use water and a brush. if anybody has any tips on cleaning and preserving, let me know! Thanks

i love these shoes! does anybody know how to clean around the toe area? i got some dirt smudges or something. im not sure if i should just use water and a brush. if anybody has any tips on cleaning and preserving, let me know! Thanks

Originally Posted by jwhizzy

I'm like so naughty but let me tell you...

It's a great idea to spray the suede protectant - i ain't did that yet.

But the goodest way to clean that is water and a (du) rag. Should eliminate
the grime and dirt/beverage/food stains easy, breezy.

Tease me.

Originally Posted by jwhizzy

I'm like so naughty but let me tell you...

It's a great idea to spray the suede protectant - i ain't did that yet.

But the goodest way to clean that is water and a (du) rag. Should eliminate
the grime and dirt/beverage/food stains easy, breezy.

Tease me.

Like but not very versatile enough for me, I see everyone with the same hats and shirts when rocking these.

Back
Top Bottom