MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PTone

pimp.gif

The speckled or the elephant print?
I hope speckled, elephant print would make no sense, but then again, not like the speckled would make sense either.  
laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

ok can you explain why it would have elephant print??? people like this and the dude he quoted make me so mad i wanna deck them. why would it come with elephant print when it came with cement print og??? damn goons  wheres the slap icon??? :slap:

Easy there, skippy.  Refer to the OP that was quoted..

I hope speckled, elephant print would make no sense, but then again, not like the speckled would make sense either.  
laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

ok can you explain why it would have elephant print??? people like this and the dude he quoted make me so mad i wanna deck them. why would it come with elephant print when it came with cement print og??? damn goons  wheres the slap icon??? :slap:

Easy there, skippy.  Refer to the OP that was quoted..

The OG box would make this release that much nicer.  But I won't be surprised if JB uses the same elephant print box just to save $$ since they already have them from the cement III release.

The OG box would make this release that much nicer.  But I won't be surprised if JB uses the same elephant print box just to save $$ since they already have them from the cement III release.

These will always and forever be my favorite VII. It was also the first Jordan that I didnt have to wait until Christmas to get. Mom bought them for me at the beginning of the school year in 92. I do wish they were made back in 02, so the quality would have been superb, but its gonna be hard to say no to these.

These will always and forever be my favorite VII. It was also the first Jordan that I didnt have to wait until Christmas to get. Mom bought them for me at the beginning of the school year in 92. I do wish they were made back in 02, so the quality would have been superb, but its gonna be hard to say no to these.

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

Well remember 3's dropped in 88' while 7's dropped in 92'.  Thats 4 years later. it wasnt like they had two of thesame shoes come out in the same year and they used a differnt box for each. 3's boxes used elephant print n 4's used speckled so it coincides with the shoe. like french said 7's used neither so what difference does it make?
Imma guess that its the elephant print box becuz it would make no sense to make multiple boxes for each shoe.

I did speak on new boxes this year n yes i do beleive these are the new boxes. Even a non OG CW the BHM 3's are confirmed to have this box

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

Well remember 3's dropped in 88' while 7's dropped in 92'.  Thats 4 years later. it wasnt like they had two of thesame shoes come out in the same year and they used a differnt box for each. 3's boxes used elephant print n 4's used speckled so it coincides with the shoe. like french said 7's used neither so what difference does it make?
Imma guess that its the elephant print box becuz it would make no sense to make multiple boxes for each shoe.

I did speak on new boxes this year n yes i do beleive these are the new boxes. Even a non OG CW the BHM 3's are confirmed to have this box

From the dude's pictures of them a few pages back, the box he got is clearly just the "regular" Jordan box... so unless someone knows something new or if they pre-order pairs just always come with that box, then it's looking like we're not getting any OG box.
tired.gif

From the dude's pictures of them a few pages back, the box he got is clearly just the "regular" Jordan box... so unless someone knows something new or if they pre-order pairs just always come with that box, then it's looking like we're not getting any OG box.
tired.gif

Some of the III's that were purchased through pre-order had the silver boxes as well.

Some of the III's that were purchased through pre-order had the silver boxes as well.

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

Wow, who are you anyway??     I don't know you.  
Yes it came with a Speckled Cement print OG box before, but that doesn't mean it will in 2011.   

And go ahead and find that slap "icon" because your little school girl toughness is so fierce over the internet.  

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

Yes it came with a Speckled Cement print OG box before, but that doesn't mean it will in 2011.   

And go ahead and find that slap "icon" because your little school girl toughness is so fierce over the internet.  

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

ouch.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

ouch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

I highly doubt it will have an elephant print box. that would make no sense whatsoever

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

I highly doubt it will have an elephant print box. that would make no sense whatsoever

No thanks. I didn't buy these shoes the first time around in '92 and I'm still passing in 2011. I never got the appeal of this color. The Cardinals and playoffs are the only ones I can get with. 

No thanks. I didn't buy these shoes the first time around in '92 and I'm still passing in 2011. I never got the appeal of this color. The Cardinals and playoffs are the only ones I can get with. 

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

yeah i see what you mean, i nvr thought of that. you might be right...... guess we will see!!!
happy.gif

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

yeah i see what you mean, i nvr thought of that. you might be right...... guess we will see!!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom