MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by PTone

pimp.gif

The speckled or the elephant print?
I hope speckled, elephant print would make no sense, but then again, not like the speckled would make sense either.  
laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

ok can you explain why it would have elephant print??? people like this and the dude he quoted make me so mad i wanna deck them. why would it come with elephant print when it came with cement print og??? damn goons  wheres the slap icon??? :slap:
Well remember 3's dropped in 88' while 7's dropped in 92'.  Thats 4 years later. it wasnt like they had two of thesame shoes come out in the same year and they used a differnt box for each. 3's boxes used elephant print n 4's used speckled so it coincides with the shoe. like french said 7's used neither so what difference does it make?
Imma guess that its the elephant print box becuz it would make no sense to make multiple boxes for each shoe.

I did speak on new boxes this year n yes i do beleive these are the new boxes. Even a non OG CW the BHM 3's are confirmed to have this box

but BHM 3's are 3's not 7's.

if JB were to put these into the same box as the 3's they would officially be declared idiots

I hope speckled, elephant print would make no sense, but then again, not like the speckled would make sense either.  
laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

ok can you explain why it would have elephant print??? people like this and the dude he quoted make me so mad i wanna deck them. why would it come with elephant print when it came with cement print og??? damn goons  wheres the slap icon??? :slap:
Well remember 3's dropped in 88' while 7's dropped in 92'.  Thats 4 years later. it wasnt like they had two of thesame shoes come out in the same year and they used a differnt box for each. 3's boxes used elephant print n 4's used speckled so it coincides with the shoe. like french said 7's used neither so what difference does it make?
Imma guess that its the elephant print box becuz it would make no sense to make multiple boxes for each shoe.

I did speak on new boxes this year n yes i do beleive these are the new boxes. Even a non OG CW the BHM 3's are confirmed to have this box

but BHM 3's are 3's not 7's.

if JB were to put these into the same box as the 3's they would officially be declared idiots

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

I highly doubt it will have an elephant print box. that would make no sense whatsoever

neither would the speckled besides the fact that was the OG box. but two different boxes in the same year? doubt it. i would b happy either way

laugh.gif

I guess we'll see. 

I highly doubt it will have an elephant print box. that would make no sense whatsoever

neither would the speckled besides the fact that was the OG box. but two different boxes in the same year? doubt it. i would b happy either way

Exactly, that was pretty much my point.   
I mean just the fact that it came in a Speckled box originally, that's how it should be released with the 2011's. 

But we'll see. 

Exactly, that was pretty much my point.   
I mean just the fact that it came in a Speckled box originally, that's how it should be released with the 2011's. 

But we'll see. 

was watching a Falling Down lastnight. Some early 90's Michael Douglas film. Anyways saw a kid in the movie rocking these. Wife's like "you would point out some shoes in a movie" lol.

was watching a Falling Down lastnight. Some early 90's Michael Douglas film. Anyways saw a kid in the movie rocking these. Wife's like "you would point out some shoes in a movie" lol.

Back
Top Bottom