MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

^ yeah, i cant get it to load either.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Is RMK slow for anyone else? It's taking almost 10 minutes for any page to load from that website.

That's how their website is, which is why I hardly go on there.  I got the pics from the "other" site. 

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Is RMK slow for anyone else? It's taking almost 10 minutes for any page to load from that website.

That's how their website is, which is why I hardly go on there.  I got the pics from the "other" site. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Looks like Rmkstore has these already.......

aakh2o.jpg
i hate you French! dats y i havnt gone to any website but NT specially rmk coz i know they will have these joints early.. of course u gotta post this on here! now i need to cop by friday!! instead of waiting till release day.. tsk tsk smh..

roll.gif

Looks like Rmkstore has these already.......

aakh2o.jpg
i hate you French! dats y i havnt gone to any website but NT specially rmk coz i know they will have these joints early.. of course u gotta post this on here! now i need to cop by friday!! instead of waiting till release day.. tsk tsk smh..

roll.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

roll.gif

What's wrong with buying on release day?  Been meaning to ask you this..... 

roll.gif

What's wrong with buying on release day?  Been meaning to ask you this..... 

^^ just couldnt wait.. wnt to have em now.. my biggest effn problem,, =/ lol but now dat i think about it, i might just b able to get an employee disc. on this.. gr o no?

^^ just couldnt wait.. wnt to have em now.. my biggest effn problem,, =/ lol but now dat i think about it, i might just b able to get an employee disc. on this.. gr o no?

Need to learn some patience.  
laugh.gif

I don't like buying early for obvious reasons, I might get a lemon.  

Need to learn some patience.  
laugh.gif

I don't like buying early for obvious reasons, I might get a lemon.  

i know i know! i dnt wna get no lemon either! lmao yea ill prolli wait it out. and get dat employee disc.. hopefulli,, good pics btw!

i know i know! i dnt wna get no lemon either! lmao yea ill prolli wait it out. and get dat employee disc.. hopefulli,, good pics btw!

Yup.  You know how picky I am.  
laugh.gif

Can't wait for these.  I wish I had an employee hookup like you do.  
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

slowly growing on me

You call yourself a jordan head and these have to grow on you?

Damn, you makin' my nipples hard with that one.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

slowly growing on me

You call yourself a jordan head and these have to grow on you?

Damn, you makin' my nipples hard with that one.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

just recently got back to talkn to her for this reason. lol plus more..
wink.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

just recently got back to talkn to her for this reason. lol plus more..
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom