MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Haha wow someone one here called these "trash" I wonder what he thinks is'nt "trash"... Lol
I'll take a wild guess and say Spiz'ikes and Fusions. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

can't wait for this 'trash' to come out. i hope people sleep on these so i can get multiples on this.

can't wait for this 'trash' to come out. i hope people sleep on these so i can get multiples on this.

yal seen the new pics yet? the shape looks really off, hope they are b grades, but that'd b jus wishful thinkin

yal seen the new pics yet? the shape looks really off, hope they are b grades, but that'd b jus wishful thinkin

More eye candy for you guys... Worn em 2 times so far...Fits true to size, very comfy...excellent quality no glue stains etc. Don't mean to be a head turner and jaw dropper but yea walking around now in these will cause that effect...and I guarantee someone will and ask "Where did you get those?"...

More eye candy for you guys... Worn em 2 times so far...Fits true to size, very comfy...excellent quality no glue stains etc. Don't mean to be a head turner and jaw dropper but yea walking around now in these will cause that effect...and I guarantee someone will and ask "Where did you get those?"...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Looks like Rmkstore has these already.......

fozjp2.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwwwweeeeyyyyyyyy!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

These got that 1990's swag written all over them - I'm all over these like some cuffed jeans.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Looks like Rmkstore has these already.......

fozjp2.jpg

Ewwwwwwwwwwweeeeyyyyyyyy!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

These got that 1990's swag written all over them - I'm all over these like some cuffed jeans.

I've been anxiously anticipating april ever since I found out these were confirmed. Been waitin forever for JB to retro these & the playoffs (among other shoes). Copped the playoffs. These are up next. And "trash"?
roll.gif

I've been anxiously anticipating april ever since I found out these were confirmed. Been waitin forever for JB to retro these & the playoffs (among other shoes). Copped the playoffs. These are up next. And "trash"?
roll.gif

i think im gonna be in jamica on relese day, that sucks. think i comne back on the 17th any ideas on what to do????

i think im gonna be in jamica on relese day, that sucks. think i comne back on the 17th any ideas on what to do????

Back
Top Bottom