MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by BinYe

the crazy thing about these are the variety of color patterns the tongue comes in.

interesting.

That's always been my favorite part of the VII's.   

Word... It's hard to re-create the style/feel of the early 90's.

Originally Posted by PTone

the crazy thing about these are the variety of color patterns the tongue comes in.

interesting.

There was style in the early 90's???
happy.gif
happy.gif
There were flourescents dyin out & other crazy color combos comin in but I don't know if there was much style. Anything was better than the '80s tho, especially for those of us who lived thru it. MJ's kicks, Arsenio Hall show and maybe Michael Jackson were the only decent things that came from that decade (besides me and other NTers from that era, of course
wink.gif
)
No, I get what you're sayin tho...it's why some of us like Aquas and others like Grapes so much, it's a feel, a memory recaptured in sneakers, even if there wasn't much style, ya know?
These Bordeauxs will recapture it enough for me to remember the good times as a tweener back then & watchin every Playoff game, glued to the set as MJ slowly but surely took down my team & got his 2nd ring in 6 games with VIIs on his feet. Good'ol days...

interesting.

happy.gif
happy.gif
There were flourescents dyin out & other crazy color combos comin in but I don't know if there was much style. Anything was better than the '80s tho, especially for those of us who lived thru it. MJ's kicks, Arsenio Hall show and maybe Michael Jackson were the only decent things that came from that decade (besides me and other NTers from that era, of course
wink.gif
)
No, I get what you're sayin tho...it's why some of us like Aquas and others like Grapes so much, it's a feel, a memory recaptured in sneakers, even if there wasn't much style, ya know?
These Bordeauxs will recapture it enough for me to remember the good times as a tweener back then & watchin every Playoff game, glued to the set as MJ slowly but surely took down my team & got his 2nd ring in 6 games with VIIs on his feet. Good'ol days...

Just got mine. Marqueesole. Joints are nice, no different from the hares so no complaints from me.
happy.gif

2z902fd.jpg

Just got mine. Marqueesole. Joints are nice, no different from the hares so no complaints from me.
happy.gif

2z902fd.jpg

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

happy.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif
)
*Reminisces about bumping TLC and watching Swat Cats*

Speaking of TLC, y'all remember them Jordan baseball jerseys from 92? Fiyah!!!

Used to rock them flea market air jordan flight t-shirts like, "Oh, he did that?!"

Btw: MTV Spring Break with Pauly Shore >>> Jersey Shore

"Hangin' with the WEASEL!!!"

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

happy.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif
)
*Reminisces about bumping TLC and watching Swat Cats*

Speaking of TLC, y'all remember them Jordan baseball jerseys from 92? Fiyah!!!

Used to rock them flea market air jordan flight t-shirts like, "Oh, he did that?!"

Btw: MTV Spring Break with Pauly Shore >>> Jersey Shore

"Hangin' with the WEASEL!!!"

im gonna b in jamaica the day these release anyone have any ideas on how i'm going to cop them??? i have been waiting for like 21 years for these and i cannot miss relese day. im actually really stressed about this! any ideas please?

also any sites have preorders up for RETAIL???

thx guise!

im gonna b in jamaica the day these release anyone have any ideas on how i'm going to cop them??? i have been waiting for like 21 years for these and i cannot miss relese day. im actually really stressed about this! any ideas please?

also any sites have preorders up for RETAIL???

thx guise!

Back
Top Bottom