MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

These will be at SneakerCon on March 19th
air-jordan-7-bordeaux-on-black-04-570x379.jpg

sneaker-con-march-19-2011-front.jpg

sneaker-con-march-19-2011-front-1.jpg

sneaker-con-march-19-2011-front-2.jpg

the crazy thing about these are the variety of color patterns the tongue comes in.

interesting.

the crazy thing about these are the variety of color patterns the tongue comes in.

interesting.

The Colors just don't stick out as much on the 2011's as on the OG's. That's what made this shoe imo.. I'll have to see in person, the height kills me too

The Colors just don't stick out as much on the 2011's as on the OG's. That's what made this shoe imo.. I'll have to see in person, the height kills me too

Anyone got a read on the fit of retro VIIs or Bordeauxs in particular? Regular size? Slightly longer? Retros seem to get bigger than the OGs or even early 2000's retros so I'm curious...

These are a must to me. If I only got 3 new retros this year, this will fill 1 of those slots. Besides the black/blue/reds (sorry, Raptors didn't exist when MJ took my team to game 6 in those kicks to get his 2nd ring), Citrus and maybe the "hares", these are the only VIIs I would own. In fact if these became the only VIIs I ever own, I'd be satisfied. Never understand why JB messes with colors...it's like they have a tick that they can't shake. BUUUUT these are about as spot-on as I think any of us could expect from JB these days. Just hope the quality keeps up w/this amazing CW that's long overdue for release!

Anyone got a read on the fit of retro VIIs or Bordeauxs in particular? Regular size? Slightly longer? Retros seem to get bigger than the OGs or even early 2000's retros so I'm curious...

These are a must to me. If I only got 3 new retros this year, this will fill 1 of those slots. Besides the black/blue/reds (sorry, Raptors didn't exist when MJ took my team to game 6 in those kicks to get his 2nd ring), Citrus and maybe the "hares", these are the only VIIs I would own. In fact if these became the only VIIs I ever own, I'd be satisfied. Never understand why JB messes with colors...it's like they have a tick that they can't shake. BUUUUT these are about as spot-on as I think any of us could expect from JB these days. Just hope the quality keeps up w/this amazing CW that's long overdue for release!

QUESTION FOR MODS: Is this now considered the official 2011 Retro VII Bordeaux post? It's got the most replies so seems pretty official by way of #'s. If considered so, can Official be added to the title, maybe?

QUESTION FOR MODS: Is this now considered the official 2011 Retro VII Bordeaux post? It's got the most replies so seems pretty official by way of #'s. If considered so, can Official be added to the title, maybe?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by BinYe

interesting.

That's always been my favorite part of the VII's.   

Word... It's hard to re-create the style/feel of the early 90's.

Back
Top Bottom