MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Size 7Y.

o7k68n.png

f4nqd0.png

219cljr.png

Had to cop ... picture above is my newborn size from 91/92.
laugh.gif

Ive decided to buy these. i miss my collection so much thought id at least get these.

actually girl im seeing is getting me a pair =D

Ive decided to buy these. i miss my collection so much thought id at least get these.

actually girl im seeing is getting me a pair =D

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

^ GS sizes always look better.

It's really unfortunate, but it's true.  
Just like last year's VI's, kids sizes got the better nubuck with a shade closer to Infrared, and Men's got suede with Varsity Red, and this year's White/Cement 3's had a durable looking midsole. 

Just like last year's VI's, kids sizes got the better nubuck with a shade closer to Infrared, and Men's got suede with Varsity Red, and this year's White/Cement 3's had a durable looking midsole. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You're right on that and til now im breakng my streak of passing on new releases. 

AF1 Beast: Majority of the pairs you see out there pre release date are B grades so some may look a bit off.

im waiting till release to get my pairs.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You're right on that and til now im breakng my streak of passing on new releases. 

AF1 Beast: Majority of the pairs you see out there pre release date are B grades so some may look a bit off.

Yeah and I'm still wondering if these will sell out early.

If not, I can go in the store w/ no hassle and check them out.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

im pretty sure they will...

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

im pretty sure they will...

Just got these. Wasn't gonna get them but they were my first Js. They do have a strong chemical smell. The gray is darker in person than I thought it would be. I went down a half size and they fit perfect. Oh yeah, mid sole isn't as glossy as pics make them out to be. Overall, very satisfied.

I don't know why the pics aren't showing but:

Just got these. Wasn't gonna get them but they were my first Js. They do have a strong chemical smell. The gray is darker in person than I thought it would be. I went down a half size and they fit perfect. Oh yeah, mid sole isn't as glossy as pics make them out to be. Overall, very satisfied.

I don't know why the pics aren't showing but:

Back
Top Bottom