MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

i careless about the tees.. i just need me a ill fitted to go with them and im good money

anybody know any ill fitted that goes with em???

i posted one a few pgs back but its 57 shipped
laugh.gif

$57 for a fitted? you wylinn but good looks tho

id put 57 toward another pair before i bought a 57 dollar hat 
laugh.gif

CANT WAIT!!! I preordered from a site that says theyre shipping Apr 12 but I think Ima hit the mall and grab a pair on Saturday morning before I take my dog to get neutered!!! LOL poor lil guy 
laugh.gif

CANT WAIT!!! I preordered from a site that says theyre shipping Apr 12 but I think Ima hit the mall and grab a pair on Saturday morning before I take my dog to get neutered!!! LOL poor lil guy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN
Hope I can fin da pair with t ongues like that 
pimp.gif
cant even front

this version tounge def looks better to me also.........thats kinda crappy........i have not bought a pair of jordans in AGES an now if i want these an go to the store if i dont get the tounge i want it will be a pass or copp.

serious.

pimp.gif
cant even front

this version tounge def looks better to me also.........thats kinda crappy........i have not bought a pair of jordans in AGES an now if i want these an go to the store if i dont get the tounge i want it will be a pass or copp.

serious.

Originally Posted by AEA18

I copped the grey and the black bordeaux freshnes tee the grey is too dark I thought it was going to be a lighter grey.
Contrast is good, it should make the shoes stick out more. You wanted it to be same the color of the shoes or what were u trying to go for? I don't have the shirt yet but as long as its grey that's all I really want. I like the black shirt too but had to just pick one this time due to the massive amount of shirts I have bought recently.

Originally Posted by AEA18

I copped the grey and the black bordeaux freshnes tee the grey is too dark I thought it was going to be a lighter grey.
Contrast is good, it should make the shoes stick out more. You wanted it to be same the color of the shoes or what were u trying to go for? I don't have the shirt yet but as long as its grey that's all I really want. I like the black shirt too but had to just pick one this time due to the massive amount of shirts I have bought recently.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif
cant even front

serious.

I JUST NOTICE THE TONGUE ON MY PAIR MATCH.....I NEVER EVEN NOTICED
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif
cant even front

serious.

I JUST NOTICE THE TONGUE ON MY PAIR MATCH.....I NEVER EVEN NOTICED
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

CANT WAIT!!! I preordered from a site that says theyre shipping Apr 12 but I think Ima hit the mall and grab a pair on Saturday morning before I take my dog to get neutered!!! LOL poor lil guy :O
bart-scott-can-t-wait_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

yes
pimp.gif

CANT WAIT!!! I preordered from a site that says theyre shipping Apr 12 but I think Ima hit the mall and grab a pair on Saturday morning before I take my dog to get neutered!!! LOL poor lil guy :O
bart-scott-can-t-wait_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

yes
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Oh i'll neuter YOUR dog.

tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Oh i'll neuter YOUR dog.

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom