MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

the tongues are the only reason i'm copping multiple pairs. my plan is to get anywhere from 3-5 and keep the left and right shoe with the illest tongues and return or resell the rest.

the tongues are the only reason i'm copping multiple pairs. my plan is to get anywhere from 3-5 and keep the left and right shoe with the illest tongues and return or resell the rest.

I'm just gonna ask them to bring out 3 pairs and I'm gonna choose the best one ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Why is paying 20 dollars over retail on a general release coming out in 72 hours considered a good deal?
For me...this time....it was a matter of convenience. My son has an out-of-state in baseball tourney this weekend. And I have no clue as to where to purchase this release in southern AL (Dothan to be exact). So...this time...I don't mind the $20. Although, w/ local connects I'm sure I could've had a pair held.

That's fine. I understand the peace of mind aspect. But purporting that paying 20 dollars over list just 3 days before a release is what makes dealing with these d-bag resellers so frustrating after the fact.

Considering that shipping is included in the 170 I think it was spot on.  Retail plus tax here in Texas is 8.25 so they come out to 162.37.  Wow, lets get the pitch forks and go after sneaker st because they are 7 bucks higher than retail plus tax.   The Majority of the shoes on sneaker st have been priced really well, even better that the price includes shipping.

Why is paying 20 dollars over retail on a general release coming out in 72 hours considered a good deal?
For me...this time....it was a matter of convenience. My son has an out-of-state in baseball tourney this weekend. And I have no clue as to where to purchase this release in southern AL (Dothan to be exact). So...this time...I don't mind the $20. Although, w/ local connects I'm sure I could've had a pair held.

That's fine. I understand the peace of mind aspect. But purporting that paying 20 dollars over list just 3 days before a release is what makes dealing with these d-bag resellers so frustrating after the fact.

Considering that shipping is included in the 170 I think it was spot on.  Retail plus tax here in Texas is 8.25 so they come out to 162.37.  Wow, lets get the pitch forks and go after sneaker st because they are 7 bucks higher than retail plus tax.   The Majority of the shoes on sneaker st have been priced really well, even better that the price includes shipping.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by authentic354

thx a lot. any pics of toddler sizes yet? i wanted to know if they are similar to:

air-jordan-bordeaux-vii-7-OG-original-01.jpg

or did they change the tongues to resemble men sizes' tongues and the leather to nubuck? just curious.

sidelineapparel_2154_159484107

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
in that order.

smh at this. come on, jb. straps? i'm mad disappointed.
tired.gif

-straps
-can't put in laces
-pretty much a different shoe from the OG toddler version

grin.gif
i gotta think hard about this one. smh.
These look SO much better than the OG toddler ones... these actually look like mini VII's. The OG's look like they were home made.

Originally Posted by authentic354

thx a lot. any pics of toddler sizes yet? i wanted to know if they are similar to:

air-jordan-bordeaux-vii-7-OG-original-01.jpg

or did they change the tongues to resemble men sizes' tongues and the leather to nubuck? just curious.

sidelineapparel_2154_159484107

grin.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
in that order.

smh at this. come on, jb. straps? i'm mad disappointed.
tired.gif

-straps
-can't put in laces
-pretty much a different shoe from the OG toddler version

grin.gif
i gotta think hard about this one. smh.
These look SO much better than the OG toddler ones... these actually look like mini VII's. The OG's look like they were home made.

the whole selling point of the bordeauxs are the tongues IMO. with a black strap covering up the tongues AND the fact that you can't put laces in them, what is the point in copping bordeauxs for your kid(s)?

the whole selling point of the bordeauxs are the tongues IMO. with a black strap covering up the tongues AND the fact that you can't put laces in them, what is the point in copping bordeauxs for your kid(s)?

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

She got a good deal  for a refurbished 3GS so i copped these from Sneaker St. I was watching basketball late last night when someone on NT posted they were online so i pulled the trigger. The 20 dollars over retail sucks but free shipping and no taxes sold me. Plus i save my sleep and gas money from not having to drive around town.

You paid about a quarter tank of gas with those $20 over retail 
laugh.gif

<$170 shipped is definitely not a bad deal

She got a good deal  for a refurbished 3GS so i copped these from Sneaker St. I was watching basketball late last night when someone on NT posted they were online so i pulled the trigger. The 20 dollars over retail sucks but free shipping and no taxes sold me. Plus i save my sleep and gas money from not having to drive around town.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

laugh.gif

Not at all.  But I guess in my situation, since there are tons of stores around my area that will have these, I might as well pick them up in person.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

laugh.gif

Not at all.  But I guess in my situation, since there are tons of stores around my area that will have these, I might as well pick them up in person.

Originally Posted by El Bro

<This. If you are trying beastbay to save $20 good luck withThat state of the art timer they have now.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

<This. If you are trying beastbay to save $20 good luck withThat state of the art timer they have now.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom